Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    ◎Special meeting with the parents◎

    After the filming of "Celebrities", Gu Yuebo said that she would take a break. After discussing with Jiang Yanhen, she simply rejected the next announcement and gave herself more than half a month to live a good life people world.

    The two set off from City C, visited all the attractions in the neighboring cities, and finally returned to Beijing.

    Jiang Yanhen has a house in the center of Beijing, and the two of them got off the plane. Gu Yuebo originally wanted to go home, but seeing the lantern show last night and seeing that he didn't sleep well in the middle of the night, he was a little lazy now, so he simply went back to him apartment, ready to take a nap before leaving.

    When he arrived at his home, it was similar to Gu Yuebo's imagination, with simple gray and white tones, looking clean and tidy.

    Gu Yuebo rolled onto his bed unceremoniously, "I'll sleep for a while."

    "Get some rest." Jiang Yanhen touched her head with a gentle voice, "Do you need to change into pajamas?"

    Gu Yuebo woke up a little, and opened his sleepy eyes "What pajamas?"

    Jiang Yanhen gave her the women's pajamas that he had bought and washed before, bowed his head and kissed the girl who was already in a daze, "have a good rest."

    Gu Yuebo rubbed against his arms and muttered, " As expected of the most caring Jiang Bao in my family, she is well prepared."

    Jiang Yanhen smiled with his lips curled up, patted her on the back, and left the room lightly.

    I haven't been back for a while. There is a regular cleaning team at home to clean up, so there is no need for him to do anything now. Jiang Yanhen sat on the sofa for a while, looked up at the room, and finally chose to go out to buy vegetables ,prepare for dinner.

    Gu Yuebo fell into a drowsy sleep, and was woken up by the sound of the doorbell.

    After ringing for a long time, Jiang Yanhen didn't come to open the door, so Gu Yuebo had no choice but to get up by himself.

    Putting on a coat, she walked towards the door.

    "Why did it take so long to open the door?" Jiang Lin caught the girl's sleepy eyes unexpectedly, and choked the rest of her words in her throat.

    Gu Yuebo was about to say hello politely, but unexpectedly, Jiang Lin slammed the door shut, "Sorry, I went the wrong way!"

    "??"

    Jiang Lin was both nervous and happy, oh my god, she is so cute, Why isn't such a girl my daughter? !

    No, it's my own daughter now!

    Jiang Lin couldn't hide her excitement. She walked towards the elevator, dinged, and met Jiang Yanhen in the elevator again.

    "Mom, why are you here?"

    "Didn't you say you came back today, so I came to see you, cough, but let's forget about today, I know it's inconvenient for you..."

    "Since we're here, let's go in together Let's eat." Jiang Yanhen smiled helplessly, originally thought about taking Gu Yuebo back for a while, but now that Jiang Lin found out in advance, it saved a lot of steps.

    Jiang Lin's eyes lit up, "In this case, how about I call you Uncle Xu and Xiao Mu, and let's go out for dinner together?"

    Jiang Yanhen thought for a while and said, "I'll ask her first. "