Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    ◎Banquet ◎

    The banquet will be held in a big hotel in the city center.

    The gate was full of reporters, luxury cars passed by one after another, the last stretched version of Lincoln stopped, and a beautiful figure slowly walked out of the car.

    Gu Yuebo got out of the car first, then helped Su Qing down, and finally walked across the red carpet with her parents on her arms, and greeted the media reporters face to face.

    Different from the excitement at the main entrance, the back entrance of the hotel was deserted and deserted at this time, and there was no one there.

    After Lin Xiao drove to the parking lot and stopped, he was speechless, "I said, brother, you leave the front door open, why do you want to go through the back door?"

    "If you want to be on the headlines tomorrow, you can go directly through the front door." Jiang Yanhen said lightly.

    Lin Xiao clicked his tongue, "Since I'm afraid of making headlines, why do you still come?"

    Jiang Yanhen pursed his lips and defended himself, "The banquet in the business district can't be postponed, and no one at home will come, so I just have time."

    Lin Xiao With an expression of "I don't believe it", at the same time, he wondered in his heart, is Jiang Yanhen paying too much attention to Gu Yuebo? Even the fans are not as fanatical as he is to catch up with the banquet scene, right?

    Unable to figure it out, Lin Xiao had no choice but to sneak in through the back door like thieves.

    Gu Yuebo was wearing a milky white retro lace dress, which Su Qing helped her choose. Probably all mothers in the world like to see their daughters like little children, always cute and cute.

    She wasn't very used to this kind of princess-style clothes, but when she changed into this outfit, Su Qing praised her for being so cute and good-looking, so Gu Yuebo had no choice but to wear this style that she wouldn't usually try.

    The girl's long hair was rolled up and formed into a lovely bun on the top of her head. The crooked crown was dotted in it, revealing a cuteness that was usually invisible.

    She is today's princess.

    Jiang Yanhen only glanced at it at first, but found that he couldn't look away. It wasn't until Lin Xiao pushed him, urging him to come and sit, that he came back to his senses.

    Gu Yuebo looked back, and saw the shadow of a tall man flashing past, and just when he felt familiar, someone patted her on the shoulder.

    "Hey, what are you looking at?" Ye Qiubei embraced her shoulders from behind, and from a close distance, she saw Gu Yuebo's eyelashes fluttering like a Barbie doll, "Wow, you are so cute today!"

    Gu Yuebo simply gave She made a grimace and stuck out her tongue, "Brother, you are so handsome~"

    "Damn it! Why am I not a man! If I were a man, I would really want to hold you against the wall right now, and then do this and that..." Ye Qiubei opened his yellow accent, and narrowed his eyes mischievously.

    Gu Yuebo laughed, and quickly pushed her away, "You're not serious."

    "You just know? Why don't you come to my place tonight?" Ye Qiubei said with a smile.

    Gu Yuebo glanced at her sideways, and Ye Qiubei immediately exaggerated the appearance of being shocked, "Damn it, really, this look of yours makes even a woman like me fall in love."