Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    ◎Imitation makeup master [1 update] ◎

    There was an accident on the set yesterday, Guan Mingchuan suppressed the news. Once the news of this kind of accident is released, if a competitor takes advantage of it, it will greatly affect the image of the whole show.

    After the incident, the scene was cleaned up, and the official shooting continued after the security director inspected it.

    This time it went smoothly, one pass.

    After Gu Yuebo finished filming, today's scene is over.

    Huo Siyu suddenly ran over excitedly, "Sister Bobo, can I ask for leave today?"

    "The blogger I follow has come to City D! I want to see her up close!"

    Gu Yuebo glanced at her phone screen, Said, "Okay, I don't have any role to play later, just go back to the dormitory, you can move freely, go wherever you want..."

    "Yeah!" Huo Siyu was happy, and began to talk about what she liked. Blogger, "I've been following this makeup master for a long time! She's really amazing. She used to do special makeup for the crew, but now she's doing self-media by herself. Her makeup is comparable to a head change!"

    "I didn't expect She will come to City D, ah, no, I really want to see her..."

    Gu Yuebo smiled, "Okay, I know how much you like it, so hurry up!"

    "Hey, of course there is no Bo Miss Bo likes it so much." Huo Siyu added sweetly.

    The little girl hopped away, Gu Yuebo packed his bag and went outside.

    Just after leaving the shooting location, a figure walked not far away.

    Lin Xiuer's long hair was blown in the wind. She had just changed out of her costume, and her tight suspender skirt outlined her graceful figure. It's ridiculous to say that the two people who have been turbulent have never spoken a word since they entered the group. .

    Lin Xiuer disdains.

    Gu Yuebo was too lazy to answer.

    The eyes of the two collided, and Gu Yuebo looked away indifferently.

    Lin Xiuer took a deep look at her.

    He sized her up from head to toe, and when Gu Yuebo walked away, the corners of his mouth curled into a sinister arc.

    She dug out a piece of clothing from her bag, and after confirming that it was exactly the same as what Gu Yuebo was wearing, she left in satisfaction.

    Lin Xiuer took a taxi back to the hotel.

    In the front lobby, a stylishly dressed woman was waiting there with her luggage.

    "I kept you waiting, my dear sister Shi Lan~" Lin Xiuer hugged the woman tightly and hugged her tightly.

    Shi Lan hugged her back with the same enthusiasm, "I haven't seen Xiu'er for a long time."

    "Sister Shi Lan is beautiful again, I'm sorry to ask you to come over this time." As

    she spoke, Lin Xiu'er helped her carry her bag and luggage, and then held her hand. Hand into the hotel.

    The two are close at first sight.

    Huo Siyu, who was following along with his mobile phone, frowned, "How did Lan Da know Lin Xiuer?"