Chapter 21

Chapter 21 ◎Terrible thing [2 more]◎

    Li Yue would not admit his mistake.

    That figure, that pure black sweatshirt, that fair face flashing past under the brim of the hat.

    She was so excited that her heart beat faster, and her mentality completely reversed after turning black into a fan. The last hasty goodbye was her deep regret in the past two days.

    And, she still owes her an apology.

    Maybe saying sorry is useless, but she still wants to say sorry to her in person.

    Without hesitation, Li Yue ran over quickly.

    But when she was about to walk to the hotel, two men wearing hats and masks and holding cameras in their hands followed secretly.

    dog, paparazzi?

    When Li Yue saw the paparazzi for the first time, his eyes widened in surprise.

    What are they trying to do?

    Li Yue frowned, feeling that it was not a good thing, so she quickened her pace.

    After Lin Xiuer noticed the paparazzi behind her, she deliberately slowed down and waited for a while. The paparazzi hiding behind the wall quickly raised the camera to take a picture.

    The corner of Lin Xiu'er's mouth curled up secretly, and then she looked around secretly.

    She didn't press the elevator until she had finished the play.

    The paparazzi who followed casually flipped through the photos they just took, frowned and whispered to the accomplice beside him, "Oh, that's not right, didn't you say that Han Zhehao had a mysterious girlfriend in a sneak shot a few days ago? And it is very likely that he was filming in D City Lin Xiuer, the fourth-tier star of the group..."

    "However, look at this photo, it doesn't look right..."

    Another paparazzi said, "Cut, since you are going on a secret date, how can you not have a disguise on your body, just wait and see, later Let's take a real shot, and this month's performance will be stable!"

    "Okay, she's on the elevator! Let's go!" After the

    paparazzi followed from another elevator, Li Yue saw the floor where the last elevator stopped outside. Also got on the elevator.

    Ding, the elevator stopped on the tenth floor.

    After Lin Xiu'er glanced, the corner of her mouth curled up, and a strange smile suddenly appeared on her somewhat stiff face.

    She walked slowly towards the deepest part of the corridor.

    The wall lamp was like a ghost, casting a faint light on her body.

    The moment Han Zhehao heard the knock on the door and opened it, he suddenly looked strange, "Why are you?"

    Lin Xiuer curled her lips and whispered, "Look carefully."

    Han Zhehao's eyelids twitched, and his eyes widened in disbelief.

    "The one from behind is here, Zhehao, please cooperate with me in acting." Lin Xiuer changed her expression as she said that, she pulled Han Zhehao's sleeve, and with agitation, the hat fell off, revealing her exquisitely sculpted face face.

    When a pretty familiar side face appeared under the light, the paparazzi hidden in the dark looked at each other in surprise.

    How could it be "she"?