Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    ◎Princess Hug◎

    Seeing that Shen Yao didn't believe it, Gu Yuebo naturally wouldn't explain too much.

    The two separated and acted independently.

    She began to search for clues around, while Shen Yao and Deng Yichen wandered around the remaining three doors.

    The zombie with green eyes was walking on the spot, and now it was no threat at all. Zhao Yu patted his chest and heaved a sigh of relief, trotted around the zombie and slipped to Gu Yuebo.

    "Little Gu, did you find any clues?" Gu     Yuebo

    stared thoughtfully at a place buried by weeds, Zhao Yu looked over, "Is there something in that pile of grass?"

Where is it?"

    Gu Yuebo narrowed his eyes slightly, and looked at the back of the man, he came back to his senses as if in a daze, his face was a little pale.

    And all he could see was a spider web above his head.

    Gu Yuebo called him again, he pursed his thin lips, and said, "It might be in this room."

    "..."

    It seemed that he was obviously out of shape, Gu Yuebo shook his head amusedly.

    "Hahaha, Brother Hen, are you a black hole in the game? Why do you feel so cute and cute, laughing to death..."

    "Speaking of which, can Gu Yuebo stop leaning close to Jiang Yanhen all the time, it's annoying to watch.

    " Yao also knows how to avoid suspicion in public places, as expected, he is not a person of the same level, and his behavior is depreciating."

    "That's right, Gu Yuebo stay away from my brother!"

    "Stay away!! Did you hear me!!" It's

    a pity that you couldn't hear it at all Roaring on the barrage.

    Gu Yuebo realized that Jiang Yanhen's condition was not right, and followed him even tighter. Her ability to perceive danger is not bad.

    What did Jiang Yanhen seem to be afraid of?

    "I found it!" Shen Yao excitedly took out a cipher device from under the dirty belly of the table, which turned out to be the key to open and close the three doors.

    Deng Yichen quickly praised her, "Shen Yao, you are too powerful, you found it so quickly, let's try the password."

    Cui Xue also pointed to the secret door and said, "Sister Shen Yao, there is a reminder on this door. "

    Shen Yao glanced at Gu Yuebo triumphantly, who knew that the other party didn't look this way at all, but just followed behind Jiang Yanhen, and both of them stared at the surroundings to be on guard.

    Shen Yao sneered secretly, his face is really big, this is you looking for death.

    She withdrew her gaze, lowered her head and began to decode the code. She thinks she has a good IQ, and this level of deciphering is pediatrics. It took only a few minutes to unlock the code.

    Click a few times.

    The surroundings suddenly went dark, only to hear the alarm from Ula Ula, and the scene suddenly appeared red.

    "Fuck!" Zhao Yu stared at the door that was suddenly opened, and jumped on the spot in fright.

    Shen Yao pinched the cipher device, disbelief flashed in his eyes, "Why, how?"