Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    ◎Official Announcement◎

    In order to ensure that there will be no mistakes before the film is released, Gu Yuebo resolutely refused to meet with Jiang Yanhen.

    Even though both of them are in the capital city, there is still not a long distance between them.

    Jiang Yanhen was helpless, but he also agreed with Gu Yuebo's approach.

    This film has devoted the efforts of many people, and there is no room for any mistakes and the influence of public opinion.

    Originally, the two came to Beijing ahead of schedule and planned to have a secret date, but now the plan was disrupted, so they had to rest in the hotel room, read scripts or make video calls.

    After two days like this, Gu Yuebo took a taxi home, which was also planned, to go home to see his parents before the premiere.

    After Gu Yuebo sent a message saying that she had arrived home, Jiang Yanhen walked out of the hotel slowly.

    He went to the flower shop, bought a bouquet of chrysanthemums, and then took a taxi and reported the address, and the taxi started heading for the suburban hills.

    The car stopped at the foot of the mountain, and Jiang Yanhen got out of the car with a bouquet of flowers. Jiang Lin, who was already waiting by the side of the road, waved to him, "Yanhen, here."

    "Mom..." Jiang Yanhen walked over and called.

    "You're here." Jiang Lin took off her sunglasses and put them in her bag. Just as she was about to bend down to pick up the sacrifice on the ground, Jiang Yanhen took a step ahead of her and held the basket in her hand.

    "Let's go Mom, today is Dad's birthday, let's spend it with him together." Jiang Yanhen frowned at her.

    Jiang Lin froze in place, staring at the curvature of Jiang Yanhen's lips for a long time without recovering.

    "Aren't you leaving?" Jiang Yanhen looked back at her.

    Jiang Lin came back to her senses suddenly, "Oh, I'm here now." The

    two picked up the ladder and soon arrived in front of his father's tombstone. Jiang Yanhen put down the flowers and squatted on the ground quietly watching the black Photos on the wall.

    His eyes gradually showed nostalgia.

    Jiang Lin began to take out the sacrifices prepared in the basket.

    "Dad, Mom and I came to see you, happy birthday."

    "I recently took on a new play, but I stopped acting as a criminal police officer. After so many years of acting, it's enough. I want to do what an actor should really do... I will try different roles, different styles, and continue to pursue my favorite career..."

    "You must also want to see me like this..."

    Jiang Yanhen raised the corners of his lips, and tidied up with Jiang Lin while talking sacrifice.

    Jiang Lin stared at him blankly, feeling a tremor in her heart.

    Before she could say anything, a small insect came out of the grass and crawled straight towards Jiang Yanhen's hand. She was startled, and before she had time to remind her, she saw that he had already moved the fruit plate away very naturally, letting him The little bug went away safely.

    Jiang Yanhen didn't respond until the bug disappeared from view.

    Jiang Lin's eyes were moistened suddenly, and it took her a long time before her voice became hoarse, "Our Yanhen has grown up..."