Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    ◎Don't cry◎

    After confirming that the camera at the door was blown up by her pinching, Gu Yuebo jumped off the nearly two-meter-high screen.

    "Who? Who are you?" Chen Junwen covered himself in a panic, but he accidentally caught something in the zipper of his pants in a hurry. He suddenly bent down in pain, his chin slammed on the table, and the glasses on the bridge of his nose were also shattered. fell to the ground.

    A ghostly figure in front of him slowly came out from behind the screen, Chen Junwen hurriedly groped on the ground, he was 800 degrees short-sighted, once he took off his glasses, he couldn't see anything clearly.     Gu Yuebo

    directly took away his glasses, Chen Junwen fumbled for nothing, and stared at the person coming, "Who the hell are you?"

After a while, the man became even more annoyed, "Don't play tricks on me, believe it or not, I'll call the security guards in now, so you can't eat and walk around!" The

    blurry black figure seemed to be laughing, what are you laughing at? Lol can't he see it? hateful!

    Just as Chen Junwen wanted to stand up, he saw Heiying's hand stretched out. Before he could react, the back of his neck suddenly felt cold, and a sour force hit him. At the moment when he was plunged into darkness, Chen Junwen heard The woman's flat and indifferent voice.

    "Trash, it's time to see the sun from the darkness."

    What?

    What's the meaning?

    Gu Yuebo blew off the non-existent dust on his hands, kicked the garbage beside his feet, and after confirming that there was no response, he turned his head to look at the phone he had dropped on the ground.

    Notifications kept beating on the phone.

    Girlfriend No. 1, No. 2, No. 3... No. 15.

    Tsk, I really know how to play.

    Gu Yuebo raised the corners of his lips and began to operate on the phone.

    After Li Zhi rushed down from the stage, he sat on the steps holding up his skirt, in the space where no one was around, he could not hold back his red eye circles, and suddenly burst into tears.

    She restrained her weeping, bit her lips tightly against her throat, and could only hear a few inaudible sobs.

    Gu Yuebo pushed open the door of the safe passage, and that's what he saw. The girl's skirt was as white as snow, and it was laid on the dusty steps. Her shoulders kept shaking, and her ears were filled with distressing crying.

    "Don't cry." There was a

    sudden voice from behind, and Li Zhi hissed in fright. Someone sat down beside her. She turned her head and found a person in black overalls. The other person took off his hat and took off his clothes. , obviously not a decent worker.

    Li Zhi was surprised for a moment, and after the tears fell, he forgot to react for a moment.

    "Get out of here, you deserve a better stage." The dazzling female star directly dropped this sentence.

    Li Zhi understood the nonsensical words.

    For a long time, she shook her head lightly, with bitterness on the corner of her mouth, "If I can't even get ahead here, where else can I go?"

    Gu Yuebo thought that in the plot of the original book, Li Zhi really made his mark in a magazine shoot, because a picture The particularly brilliant profile photo was taken by a big-name director, and she was chosen as the heroine in a big movie, and she has become famous in the entertainment circle since then.