Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    ◎Mentor◎

    After the variety show "I'm Not an Idol" ended, I had accumulated a total of 12 million acting favorability points. After deducting the bad luck points of the female supporting role, there were only 60 million.

    This value surprised Gu Yuebo.

    She flipped through Weibo before realizing that her performance surprised everyone.

    Now the entire Internet is discussing her acting skills, and professional film critics who hang rhubarb V have analyzed and commented on her performance, and netizens have continued to praise her.

    Some people in the industry unanimously said in the comment area: Actor Gu Yuebo, the future is promising.

    Her fans are growing rapidly, her net worth is also rising, endorsements and advertisements are coming to her one after another.

    Sister An helped her accept endorsements for three big-name snack foods, and it took half a month of continuous work to finish filming the commercials.

    At this time, "The Little Wife of the Jiangmen" had already finished broadcasting and won the first place in the current hit drama.

    Guan Mingchuan called and invited her to the celebration banquet.

    Gu Yuebo flew to City D again.

    The celebration banquet was actually Guan Mingchuan calling the cast and crew over for a gathering and a meal.

    So, she ate the first hot pot meal in autumn.

    When we got together, we remembered that when we were filming, when the chatterbox started, we ate and chatted about the interesting things that happened at that time.

    After eating the hot pot, I returned home happily.

    Gu Yuebo was about to leave, but was stopped by Guan Mingchuan.

    "Little Gu, have you taken on a show recently?"

    Gu Yuebo was slightly stunned, then shook his head, "Not yet."

    Guan Mingchuan heaved a sigh of relief after hearing this, "I have a notebook here, are you interested?"

    To be honest, she has both popularity and acting skills now, and many directors have offered her an olive branch, hoping to cooperate with her. They are sincere, but unfortunately, there are problems with the script, either too bloody or too naive.

    It is actually not easy to find a good script in the circle.

    In Sister An's words, if the script is not good, even the best actors can't save it.

    In the end, the directors all declined.

    Gu Yuebo has read a lot of scripts in the past few days, and she can tell whether they are good or bad. Now that Guan Mingchuan is looking for her, she naturally trusts her, and she didn't refuse immediately.

    Guan Mingchuan rubbed his hands, and took out a notebook from his bag, "This is the finalized script, you can take a look first, I think big heroines are very popular in the market now, and your image perfectly fits, so, can you consider What?"

    "Of course, it's not a web drama this time. I've been preparing for this work for a long time, and it's also my personal transformation work. It will be on the stars in the future."

    Gu Yuebo flipped it over and closed it again, "Is it okay if I go back and have a look?" "

    Of course, I'll wait for your news anytime." Guan Mingchuan was obviously very happy to see her accept it.