Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    ◎Tearing off the contract ◎

    The news that Wei Xinxin was beaten to the point of running away came from inside.

    Everyone was in disbelief, oh my god, Wei Xinxin, who has a bad mouth and a bad temper, lost to Gu Yuebo.

    What kind of awesome background does Gu Yuebo have?

    Everyone whispered to each other and looked at Gu Yuebo more vigilantly.

    The guests who came to participate in "I Am a Crossover Singer" are almost all eighth- and ninth-tier stars. Their popularity has begun to decline, but they are not reconciled to being silent because of this. That's why they chose to participate in this variety show that pretends to be promoted by singing, but is actually a tearful variety show. program to increase exposure.

    I don't know if it's because I have used too much force recently, the audience doesn't like to be bullied, and the ratings have begun to decline.

    Therefore, a new link was added to the program group, the assistant-acting PK system, and each contestant will be equipped with an assistant-singing guest to help advance.

    I heard that there is a lot of guest singing support this time, and among them is Gu Yuebo, who is currently in charge.

    The program group considered the ratings, but did not consider the needs of the contestants.

    After all, they urgently need exposure and traffic, and now they have an assistant singer whose status is higher than theirs, how do they balance their minds.

    Therefore, before the show started, everyone started tearing it up.

    Among them, Wei Xinxin was the worst, but she lost to Gu Yuebo who hadn't entered yet. From this, it can be seen that this female star has a lot of background.

    It's a very big threat!

    When Gu Yuebo entered the dressing room, he felt the subtle atmosphere around him.

    The movement of wanting to say hello stopped, and finally, under the lukewarm gaze, he sat down in his own seat.

    "Tsk, you're so unfriendly, why are you recording a show later?" Huo Siyu curled his lips and complained.

    Gu Yuebo grabbed the sponsor's beef jerky on the plate and ate it, "Well, this is probably the feature of this show."

    Seeing that Gu Yuebo told the truth, Huo Siyu snorted, "It's really annoying." After

    waiting for a few minutes , The make-up artist from the program team began to come over to help them do their makeup. Because the last time she was put on "dark makeup" on the set, Sister An has always been worried, so this time Sister An helped her make an appointment with another make-up artist.

    Alice is a well-known makeup artist in the industry.

    Alice got everyone's attention as soon as she came.

    "Oh my God, Gu Yuebo has such a great style to actually use a specially hired makeup artist."

    "Huh, the tree is so big, just wait and see, some people will make her unable to stay on the show!"

    "Woo, I'm so envious, Alice is amazing at putting on makeup, when will it be my turn in this row..."

    "Cut, what's the big deal, she's just a makeup artist, what are you proud of, I'm really annoying this kind of person."