Chapter 41

Chapter 41◎Exposure◎

    When the host saw her get up, her whole body was filled with the aura of "I want to do something", and her heart trembled.

    There is a bad feeling.     Gu Yuebo

    walked directly to the host, raised the microphone and said to the audience, "Do you think He Feng's performance just now deserves only 5 points?"

resonance.

    "That's right! So I'm not the only one who thinks so! I don't deserve it! He Fengming sings so well, why only give him 5 points!"

    "The tutor is too unfair to He Feng!"

    "Unfair!"

    "Is there something shady ?!" The

    audience yelled, and the empty venue suddenly became full of discussions.

    He Feng's pale face flashed with emotion, his lips trembled, and he looked at the female star standing in the center of the stage.

    "Coincidentally, I also think it's unfair."

    As soon as Gu Yuebo finished speaking, the faces of the musicians sitting on the instructor's seat suddenly turned ugly. They frowned and began to discuss in whispers.

    The host looked a little flustered. If news of this nature were leaked, the reputation of their program group would be ruined.

    He wanted to stop Gu Yuebo, but Gu Yuebo cut off his microphone, "Wait, I haven't finished yet, since everyone agrees, for the sake of the fairness of the program group, I think it is necessary for us to take measures."

    " How about In this way, how about we still judge the audience like the last mentor competition, how about it?" As soon as Gu     Yuebo

    's opinion came out, the audience shouted in unison, "Okay!"

I'm crying, why doesn't this female star play the cards according to the rules, what can I do?

    The matter of Qin Tianyi's bribery of the mentor was under the nose of the program crew. After the background of him being the young master of the Qin family was revealed, everyone turned a blind eye, but unexpectedly, Gu Yuebo was not afraid of him, not afraid of him the strength of capital.

    Go straight to the bar!

    My God, this actress is such a thorn in the side!

    The host's blood pressure was rising, and the director's roar came from the headset, "Stop it! Stop it!"

    But Gu Yuebo moved faster, as if she had already prepared.

    A group of people suddenly appeared in the venue, and they began to distribute "scoring devices" to the audience. Gu Yuebo on the stage waved his hand, and the scoring interface suddenly appeared on the big screen.

    "Is everything ready?" Gu Yuebo asked.

    Everyone got the scoring device, and shouted again in unison, "Get ready."

    "Then, start scoring!" Gu Yuebo directly took over the job of the host. , the big screen starts to scroll.

    The scores of all 8 members will be recalculated, based on the average scores of the 30,000 spectators present.

    Seeing that the situation was becoming more and more uncontrollable, the host lowered his head and sighed on the stage. After waiting for ten minutes, all the scores were released.