Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    ◎The truth [3 more] (with red envelopes) ◎

    Huo Siyu came back to his senses, and hurriedly said, "Then now you only need to prove that you are not present, Bobo, and you can prove your innocence..."

    "It may be a bit difficult, obviously This was carefully designed by the other party, the film and television city is close to the outskirts of City D, the peripheral monitoring itself is not complete, our dormitory is probably not in the monitoring range, it is a bit troublesome..." Gu Yuebo said with a frown.

    Huo Siyu's face turned pale, and he guessed vaguely in his heart, but there was no evidence at all.

    Her heart suddenly became heavy, and now she couldn't let go of any clues, Huo Siyu hurried to the nearby police station to adjust the monitoring, but it turned out that Gu Yuebo guessed right, their dormitory was not within the monitoring range.

    In other words, they couldn't come up with an alibi.

    All the evidence so far points to Gu Yuebo going to the hotel to harass Han Zhehao last night.

    The other party is really vicious!

    Huo Siyu showed the video taken yesterday to Gu Yuebo, "I took this yesterday afternoon, Lan Da, oh no, it's Shi Lan, she is no longer worthy of being an idol in my heart, she is actually related to Lin Xiuer It's so shallow, Shi Lan rushed to the hotel as soon as she got off the plane, she and Lin Xiuer went into the hotel room together, and didn't come out for a long time..."

    "So, I'm sure it's Lin Xiuer's fault!"

    "I didn't expect her to come up with such a Dark design!"

    "But with this video, there's no way to prove it! What about Sister Bobo? If I knew it, I would have been following her..."

    Huo Siyu regretted it to death.

    Gu Yuebo stared at the video thoughtfully, and in the blink of an eye, she suddenly remembered something, "Do you still remember when we first came to City D, the night when we checked into the hotel, Sister An said that she saw a man getting on the bus, like Han Zhehao "

    "Yes, I remember, I was timid and a little scared." Huo Siyu frowned and recalled, "So, he came to City D at that time? But what is the relationship between the two?"

    Gu Yuebo patted her on the head, "Do you think this kind of thing can be done by only one person? It obviously needs the cooperation of two people."

    "So..."

    "Han Zhehao is not innocent."

    What? Huo Siyu's eyes widened, "How dare he? Sister An threatened him in the scandal that he manipulated last time. How dare he come again?

    " , He has a good relationship with Lin Xiuer."

    "You mean..."

    Gu Yuebo just smiled and said nothing.

    Huo Si understood instantly.

    Fuck, this is a big melon!

    "By the way, is Lin Xiuer joining the group now?"

    "No, she asked for leave today." The smile on Gu     Yuebo

    's lips deepened, "That's right, prepare a live broadcast for me, and I will expose them personally!"

Manager Lin Xiuer brought her to the hotel room.

    Her cell phone was confiscated, and then they permanently deleted all the evidence captured by the cell phone in front of her.