Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    ◎Luck of Luck◎

    "Sister Bobo, are we just going to be ridiculed just because we are Li Zhi's friend?" Huo Siyu was not convinced, and snorted coldly on the phone.

    Gu Yuebo's expression did not change, "This is just my guess, whether she did it or not, I still need to pay attention to the evidence, you go and connect with the marketing account who posted the blog, and see if the other party can reveal something."

    "It's so obvious, Director Qian Since it can be ruled out, and this Weibo is aimed at you, isn't this Xia Ning the one who profited behind it, she is really good at attracting fans..." Huo Siyu curled her lips, feeling very disdainful in her heart.

    "Let's do this first. We'll talk about it later."

    Finally, Huo Siyu hung up the phone reluctantly, and Gu Yuebo pulled out his luggage and took a taxi to Xingchen Entertainment.

    At the same time, Li Zhi also saw the news on the Internet. When she saw Xia Ning's name appearing, she felt uncomfortable.

    At this time, Sister Li just pushed the door open and said to her regretfully, "Director Huang said there was a more suitable candidate, so you were rejected again..." I

    have heard too many similar news recently, Li Zhi All numb.

    Sister Li looked at her worriedly, "Li Zhi, your acting skills are not bad, why are you always falling short recently, do you want to go to the mountain to worship? For fortune-telling?"

    Li Zhi smiled helplessly, "I don't believe this, bye It's useless... By the way, who was selected just now?"

    "It's your contemporaries, Tao Yanran."

    Li Zhi frowned, and a strange feeling suddenly rose in her heart, which made her feel very irritated , Tao Yanran...

    She seems to be very close to Xia Ning... In the blink

    of an eye, a thought popped into her mind, "Sister Li! Tell me, who was selected in the end of the audition I failed in earlier?" "

    Sister Li didn't understand why she would ask such a question, but seeing her serious expression, she quickly opened the notebook she carried with her and read the name to her.

    The more Li Zhi listened, the more depressed he felt.

    These selected people are all Xia Ning's friends.

    A terrible thought came suddenly, making her breathless.

    After a long time, Li Zhi recovered from his contemplation, "Sister Li, help me check on Xia Ning."

    Star Lord Entertainment artist lounge.

    The heavy curtains were tightly closed, and in the dark room, only a small fluorescent light was lit from the laptop on the table.

    Xia Ning was sitting on the carpet, the light shone on her beautiful face, it was white and eerie.

    Favorability value +1, +1, +1, the

    system sound kept playing in her ears, and her eyes gradually revealed abnormal excitement.

    Xia Ning watched the number of his fans keep rising, and the system value finally stopped after 4.9 million, which was 100,000 short of the goal of 5 million!

    The joy that she was about to complete the task made her almost unable to restrain it.

    At this time, a rough mechanical system sound slowly sounded in my mind—