Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    ◎Into V three-in-one (with red envelopes) ◎

    Brother Qiang has been used to being in sensual places all year round, fighting and making trouble with insidious methods.

    Originally wanted to look better in front of the camera, but found it useless, now for the money, he is going all out!

    The dust filled the air for an instant, Gu Yuebo's eyes subconsciously narrowed, and then her nerves tensed up suddenly, years of well-trained response ability helped her react instantly.

    In the video, the female star's body was on one side, and she moved beautifully to avoid the opponent's attack again. The audience stared at the screen for a moment, not daring to breathe.

    Seeing that the female star quickly fought back.

    With a sweep of the long leg, he kicked the opponent's mischievous hand, knocked down the jaw with both fists, and the man suddenly let out a cry like killing a pig.

    While screaming and screaming, his body drew a perfect parabola in the air, snapped, and smashed a human-shaped crater on the ground.

    Gu Yuebo withdrew his legs, feet and fists expressionlessly.

    The whole body is cold.

    "...Damn! My sister Bo kicked him directly! So strong! I have never seen such a handsome woman! But, this PK is so real, why doesn't it look like a script?"

    "And this man It’s so disgusting that you actually want to play hooligans! This is really unbearable! Sister Bo did a great job!”

    “Wait, it’s really not a script!”

    “Forgive me, spare my life…” Brother Qiang felt an inexplicable death stare at this moment, He faltered, enduring the pain and getting up from the ground.

    "I'm sorry, I lost, and the heroine spares my life!"

    Brother Qiang finished speaking and was about to run, but two slender fingers pinched the collar of his collar.

    "Did I say I would let you go?"

    Brother Qiang thumped, and when he met the female star's half-smile eyes, his heart thumped instantly.

    She is not a fool. The other party's attack without leaving a bottom line, not to mention someone behind the scenes, must be a ghost.

    "Tell me, how much did you charge?"

    As soon as these words came out, Tang Wanwan, who was standing in the dark, breathed hard, and her palms were soon filled with sticky sweat.

    Brother Qiang looked left and right, "What are you talking about? I don't know!"

    "Aren't you pretending to be stupid?" Gu Yuebo held the person in his arms, his eyes were like knives, "Your actions just now constitute intentional harm and harassment. There are all cameras here. , if you don’t tell the truth, I’ll report it to

    the police.” Brother Qiang jumped when he heard the report.

    "No, it can't be done! I'm going to get into a game, and I'll die!"

    "Then tell me quickly!"

    After everyone heard this, they gradually came to their senses.

    So, this person was bribed to deliberately come over to provoke?

    Fuck!

    Big melon!     "Whoa, whoa, whoa

    , whoa! I just watched a slow variety show, and there are still big melons to eat?"