Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    ◎Family ◎

    On the barrage, the netizens of the show were refreshed by the remarks of Hu Moli's fans.

    Someone couldn't help asking, "Okay, I know that your Jasmine is Bai Fumei, but don't miss the point. Can you explain why Sang Qingmo said that your Jasmine was paid to join the group?"

    Hu Moli The fans froze for a moment, and there was a moment of silence on the barrage.

    Sang Qingmo revealed at the scene that Hu Moli's words of relying on money to enter the variety show actually stepped on their painful feet.

    A while ago, when "Survival on the Island" officially announced the guest list for this episode, there were actually only 5 people, and just before the broadcast was about to start, they just posted a Weibo, announcing that Hu Moli would like to join.

    It is so obvious to bring capital into the group that people in the industry can understand it at a glance.

    I don’t know how many marketing accounts have sent out this news. The connotation is that there are not enough Hu Moli cafes, and they brought money to join in. Their fans spent a lot of effort just to control and comment. Seeing that this news was going to be suppressed, Sang Qing Mo was so good, she brought it up again in the live broadcast.

    How can this prevent them from vomiting blood...

    Now that they have not fooled it, they can only continue to explain on the barrage.

    "My Jasmine just spoke her mind. Why did Sang Qingmo want to attack her? The news about her joining the group with money was made by a marketing account. It's not true at all. What Sang Qingmo said is nothing more than a disgusting person. Please don't believe it."

    "Everything is based on the official news, Hu Moli is the guest of love in this issue! I didn't take any shortcuts!" The

    fans tried their best to explain, but some people had preconceptions and just didn't believe it, thinking that Sang Qingmo would not say it for no reason. Such words.

    There was a commotion on the barrage.

    And the scene.

    Hu Moli stared at Sang Qingmo fiercely, and didn't answer any more.

    She said these words to remind everyone that Gu Yuebo was born in a rural area, not only to disgust her, but also to irritate her, so that she would lose her composure in front of the live broadcast.

    But Gu Yuebo himself didn't feel anything, but this Sang Qingmo kept teasing her.

    And Sang Qingmo's status in the company is higher than her, she can't offend her, so now she can only swallow her anger.

    What's even more annoying is that Sang Qingmo distributed the cooked food to them, but she didn't give it to her alone.

    Hu Moli lowered her head and drank the boiled water in the bowl, the annoyance in her heart kept surging, but there was nothing she could do about her behavior.

    Licking her face to ask for something to eat is no different from a beggar, Hu Moli couldn't lower her head.

    In the end, Brother Wei didn't have the heart to embarrass her, broke the awkward atmosphere of the scene, and served Hu Moli with a bowl of wild vegetable soup.

    "As long as some people have a bit of backbone, they won't take over."

    Sang Qingmo ridiculed, Hu Moli's fingers pinching the edge of the bowl turned white, and she was naturally quite scheming to be able to hang out in the entertainment industry until now.