Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    ◎Best female supporting role◎

    At 8:00 p.m., the live broadcast starts on time.

    The fans squatting at the other end of the network all swiped their support numbers.

    The barrage became dazzling.

    The scene is getting ready, and the camera pans over the artists sitting in the front row.

    Someone caught a figure, and immediately asked questions on the bullet screen, "I seem to have seen a very handsome young lady just now? I don't know who it is?"

    Someone echoed, "Yes, I saw it too, the camera is too Quick, I didn’t see it clearly at all, but the young lady’s beautiful image has been lingering in my heart! Universal netizen, can anyone tell me who it is?” The

    flashing figure aroused everyone’s curiosity.

    Hu Moli was sitting on the seat, staring anxiously at the front, Gu Yuebo was sitting in the first row in front, from her perspective, only the back of her head could be seen.

    She was faintly anxious, is that child reliable or not? Didn't he hit it? Why can she still sit here safely?

    Looks like you've changed your clothes?

    She must have prepared another dress, right?

    When this thought came up, Hu Moli was even more furious.

    The opening song and dance performance began, and the lights on the stage flickered on and off.

    During the interval between the performances, the camera cut to the guest seats. At this moment, a figure was finally frozen on the big screen and her veil was lifted.

    Hu Moli's eyes widened, and her palms were squeezed tightly.

    And

    the netizen—"Holy shit! So it's Sister Bo! Oh no, today is the handsome Boge! Cool!"

    "As expected of a woman I like, her style is just different from others."

    "It really is her! Only Boge dares to wear men's clothes, not only that, but also so handsome! Woo... It's another day I was fascinated by Boge."

    "Ah, I'm so handsome..."

    Netizens saw Gu Yuebo The moment they put on the suit, they collectively turned into fans, blowing rainbow farts on the barrage.

    The camera stayed on the handsome female star for three or four seconds and then moved away again. In the singing and dancing performances later, there were more scenes cut to Gu Yuebo.

    Seeing Gu Yuebo on the big screen one after another, Hu Moli felt her heart was blocked.

    At the end of the opening, the host took the card and began to officially kick off today's grand ceremony.

    "Thank you for coming to the Star and Moon Festival of the Chinese drama, thank you for the sponsorship of Shangmei brand, and thank the organizer for letting us gather here again. Haha, I saw a lot of familiar faces and new faces. Everyone is very good... "

    Okay, without further ado, let's go straight to the topic, so what excellent film and television dramas have we produced this year? Let's watch the big screen together." The     host said, everyone Clips from the most popular dramas of the past year began to be played on the screen, and many familiar classic scenes flashed in front of them frame by frame, evoking the peaceful time of online netizens chasing dramas.     When all the clips were played, the host laughed, "Then please guess, who will be the most popular actress this year?"     Fans on the bullet screen began to guess, and there were whispering discussions on the scene .     The suspense didn't last long, the host directly announced the answer, "It's our Yao Meng! Let's congratulate her!" A     slender figure stood up in the guest seat, the actress covered her mouth in disbelief, and then went to the stage to accept the award.     Gu Yuebo smiled and applauded. The host asked about his acceptance speech and his thoughts on the work.     The moment Yao Meng on the stage got the trophy, he first kissed the cup lightly, then in everyone's sight, he expressed his feelings about filming and thanked him, and finally bowed slightly to step off the stage.