Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    ◎Voting◎

    Next, it took another three days for Gu Yuebo to finish filming the scene with Jiang Yanhen.

    The man replaced Ah Jin's Tsing Yi, which meant that he was leaving too.

    "It's been a pleasure working together these few days, and I've learned a lot with the actor." Gu Yuebo praised him without hesitation.

    Jiang Yanhen curled his lips slightly, "Your acting skills are clean and unpretentious, which is very rare in the industry. In the future, you will definitely have good results in it."

    "I didn't expect you to boast so sweetly." Gu Yuebo laughed.

    Jiang Yanhen's eyes were scorching, and he looked at Gu Yuebo without blinking.

    "I'm telling the truth." I

    don't know when the next meeting will be.

    My heart gradually added the loss of parting.

    The two walked and chatted, and soon reached the door, Gu Yuebo asked casually, "Where are you going next?"

    "City A, there is a new cooperation to discuss over there."

    Gu Yuebo hummed, and she looked outside Ma Lu, "Then, goodbye, Jiang Yanhen." The

    late autumn wind blew past the two of them, and Jiang Yanhen glanced at her again, "Well...then you..." I

    wanted to say something more, but at this time there was someone behind me. The voice suddenly sounded.

    "Yuebo!" The

    tall figure ran quickly, Gu Yuebo was embraced by the visitor, Ye Qiubei excitedly said in her ear, "How is it? Surprised or not? I'm here to visit the class!"

    "Why are you here? Aren't you filming in City B?" Gu Yuebo was really pleasantly surprised.

    Ye Qiubei held her shoulders, "Let's go, it's windy outside, let's go in and talk about it."

    Gu Yuebo turned his head and looked behind him, only to find that the figure of the man had disappeared.

    "What are you looking at? Jiang Yanhen has already left." Ye Qiubei turned her head back, and said sourly, "What? Is it better to cooperate with him in filming than me? So reluctant?"

    Gu Yuebo shot her Hand, dumbfounded, "What nonsense are you talking about? Just say goodbye."

    "Cut, this Jiang Yanhen is really lucky, I can be in the same frame as you every time, no, I have to read the book carefully next time, and we will meet again next time. " Let’s cooperate once and try to create another classic!” Ye Qiubei began to talk, his tone could not hide his complacency, “You know? Our “Chang’an Mingyue” broke the ratings record this time, and the TV series ranked first, which directly broke the historical record. "

    Gu Yuebo nodded with a smile, "This is the result of the joint efforts of all the crew."

    "Yes, yes, it's just you, haha." The

    two walked in with a smile.

    This time Ye Qiubei came out from the film crew, one was to visit the set, and the other was to go home to see his family.

    Gu Yuebo brought her into the lounge, and Ye Qiubei took out the prepared gifts, "Hey, the specialties of City B brought you, sesame crisp cakes, egg rolls, and some preserved fruits and jerky are all from you. If you like to eat, you can replenish your energy at any time."