Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    ◎Gossip◎

    #Explosion! Gu Yuebo Jiang Yanhen Suspected Love Exposure#

    #江月cp是真正# #第一次重了

    真人cp#

    #青玉阿甜甜品后#

    #青玉阿珍HE了#

    ...

    Gu Yuebo and Jiang Yanhen lace news As soon as it came out, it directly detonated the entire network.

    In particular, the TV series "The Legend of Qingyu", which is currently on the air, happened to be in the unit scene of "Qingyu and Ajin".

    Originally, Jiang Yanhen played a low-key guest role in it, which was enough to excite his fans. I didn't expect to play with Gu Yuebo so well. The eyes of these two people are full of drama, body language and micro-expression movements, and a little first-class is all sugar.

    Soon, "Jinyu CP" was established.

    There are also people who have created Chaohua, and the candy they knocked out in each episode will be edited out, so that fans who follow the drama can have a good aftertaste.

    CP fans are like Chinese New Year in the comment area every day, but unfortunately, with the ups and downs of the plot, the emotional drama between Qing Yu and A Jin in the plot is BE.

    This paragraph has caused countless people to feel uneasy about it, and now they are caught off guard when they see the lace revelations of the participating actors, everyone is very excited, and they can't wait to put their heads together.

    So under the Weibo comment of the pineapple paparazzi broke the news, there are not only Jiangyue CP fans, but also Jinyu CP fans.

    ——"Help! If these two people are real, I will move the Civil Affairs Bureau here immediately, and please show us a marriage in situ!

    " BE with Ah Jin!"

    "Jiang Yue Jiang Yue Jiang Yue, I, Da Jiang Yue, will never give up! You must be real! Sit down and see the result!" "

    Brother Chen, don't hide it, I know how to hide it with a shy face. The man in Sister Bo's arms is you! Come out and admit it!"

    "The parties involved     come out and make an official announcement! We're going to give out sugar!"     "

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Resentment, it is unexpected.     "How do you need to clarify? I will cooperate with you." Jiang Yanhen said after watching the trending search with her.     Gu Yuebo raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Why do you want to clarify, isn't that bad?" Jiang     Yanhen was slightly taken aback     , and looked at her tenderly, "I don't want to be a trouble to you." Don’t owe anyone, who stipulates that celebrities can’t fall in love?” Gu     Yuebo held his handsome face and said very seriously, “Besides, I can’t wrong my Jiang Baobao...” Be aboveboard."     "Besides, when will we wait until we don't make an official announcement?!"     Jiang Yanhen's heart was so soft that he wanted to hug her all the time, "Okay, I'll listen to you."     "That's good." Gu Yuebo said in front of him With a puff on her cheek, she was about to pull away, but Jiang Yanhen held her back.     The man pressed his lips lightly, with a bewitching voice, "...kiss here."     Gu Yuebo smiled, and kissed him hard on the lips.     Turning on the phone, Gu Yuebo straightened her face. After thinking about it, she planned to confess their relationship with Sister An and the others first, and then make an official announcement.     However, the call was not made, and a new message popped up.     After reading it, Gu Yuebo finally sighed softly, "Jiang Yanhen, your manager is really fast."     "?"     Jiang Yanhen quickly took out his phone, "..."     "This kid!" He gritted his teeth.