Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    ◎Complete the mission ◎

    Cui Xue never thought that she would be kicked down.

    Knowing that this is a game, this is fake, but at this moment, the grievance of being betrayed and abandoned still filled his heart, and his eyes suddenly became moist.

    She fell to the ground, forgot to struggle, and watched the extremely tall zombie approaching.

    The countdown begins on the spot.

    10

    ...

    "Don't be afraid, I'm here to save you..."

    Cui Xue trembled, looking at Gu Yuebo who jumped down suddenly in disbelief, she shouted, "Hurry up! The time is up! We will die!"

    "A team that will abandon teammates is not far from death!"

    These words were arrogant, but everyone was stunned for a moment.

    Cui Xue was pulled up by warm hands, and the corners of her eyes flashed brightly.

    ...

    Time was running out, Gu Yuebo suddenly lifted Cui Xue into his arms, and raised her up with one hand. The 1.9-meter-tall NPC who was about to chase him was stunned by her movements.

    Damn...

    Cui Xue was safely sent into the passage, and the countdown on the scene was over.

    "Moon wave!" She turned her head to look, feeling a chill in her heart.

    Gu Yuebo, who was surrounded by zombies crashing in from outside the door, smiled at her.

    game over.

    [Gu Yuebo, out. 】

    The audience was in an uproar, and they didn't expect this result.

    "I'm stupid. I just watched a variety show. How could I be moved?"

    "Oh yes, I cried. Gu Yuebo didn't leave anyone behind, but he left himself... woo woo, I'm so touched... "

    "I found out that other people are playing games, only Gu Yuebo, only she, is treating this place as a doomsday where she is desperately looking for life. She yearns for life, but she is not afraid of death. There is little love and big love. A real strong man! I love it, I love it..." "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomore

    , I suddenly want to change the wall..."

    Gu Yuebo was taken down by the staff, and the system sound kept ringing in his ears. To Gu Yuebo's surprise, This time it directly exceeded the mission target of 5 million.

    Although I don't know what kind of behavior has gained such a great favor, but I succeeded all at once, which is really refreshing.

    After being taken to the small black room where the mission failed, Gu Yuebo was happy to relax, now that the system mission is completed, it's time to enjoy it.

    She sat down on the sofa, tore open the sponsor's snacks and ate slowly.

    "Haha, I, Brother Bo, are so laid back. Sure enough, I can afford to lose, unlike someone..."

    "Shen Yao is so disappointing, what do you mean by accidentally stepping on Cui Xue? I can see it clearly with my golden eyes." Yes, it was clearly intentional, in order to complete the task for herself, she did whatever she could, and Dazzling CP just fed the dog."