Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    ◎Are you sure not to participate? ◎

    #客月波背三百元共级包#

    #客月波不受家实质# #贵门千金实力励流活

    #

    ...

    "Old Gu, take a quick look, why do the media like to talk nonsense so much now? What does it mean that Gu Yuebo is not subject to family Pay attention? Please, she is our sweetheart, okay?" Su Qing almost vomited blood when she saw this trending search.

    Hearing this, Gu Tingye stopped pouring tea, and hurried over to look at it with a serious face. The more the couple read Weibo, the angrier they felt.

    What is this all about?

    No, measures must be taken immediately.

    Gu Tingye hurriedly called his assistant, and not long after, Gu's PR sent a Weibo to refute the rumors.

    Gu Yuebo was on the way home at this time, when he saw Weibo, surprise flashed in his eyes, he didn't expect his parents' public relations to be faster than the company.

    She smiled and forwarded this Weibo.

    [Gu Yuebo V: Thank you for your concern, my parents really love me. In addition, this bag was bought for myself with the first bucket of gold, so I have been carrying it until now. //Gu's Group Public Relations Department V: Gu Yuebo is our favorite jewel! Rumor makers are requested to stop all public opinion guidance, and then spread false rumors, the company will take legal measures. 】

    When the Gu family Weibo came out, the marketing account was shocked, and quickly deleted the Weibo, and when Gu Yuebo reposted it, everyone couldn't help but sigh with emotion—

    "Bobo's family is so rich, and people are so low-key , this point is easy to poke me, I haven’t chased stars before, and I suddenly want to follow her...”

    “Marketing accounts really like to catch wind and shadows, why don’t they arrange other people’s family affairs? Even if Gu Yuebo is not happy, it’s her private matter, leave something private for the stars.” Is space okay?"

    "It's just..."

    When Gu Yuebo arrived home, the sky was already slightly dark.

    The aunt at home was setting bowls and chopsticks on the table, Gu Yuebo greeted her politely, and then went up to the second floor.

    Light seeps from the room through the open door. She opened the door and went in, only to be dazzled by the designer bags all over the room.

    Various styles and colors, and even one of each color of the same style.

    She suddenly laughed, "Mom, why did you buy so much?"

    Su Qing pulled her to sit on the sofa, and gave her a reproachful look, "What's more, I have been in the entertainment industry for five years, why don't you buy so much?" Are you willing to buy yourself a good-looking bag? Don’t blame others for saying us, these years, I really haven’t cared much about you..."

    "Mom..."

    "Don't say it first...listen to me..." The

    atmosphere suddenly changed Deep guilt and self-reproach flashed across Su Qing's face, "Back then you left as soon as you said, you know Mom, she seemed to have no temper, but in fact she was very arrogant, and I was very annoyed at you at that time, even If you want to sever the relationship like this, forget it, and pretend that you were not born as a daughter, but I also went to see you secretly, but you, a little heartless, really didn't contact me at all. It really is my daughter, and you are so proud. I can't do anything, the more time passes, the more I get annoyed, so I just let you go, let you go..."