Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    ◎Participating in the grand ceremony◎

    Gu Yuebo wore a low-key soot long dress, his skin was like snow, and his long hair was smoothly scattered on the back. There was no embellishment, but it was shockingly beautiful.

    Hu Moli's eyes darkened.

    The agent guessed what she was thinking, and hurriedly leaned forward and said, "Don't worry, most of the spokespersons selected by Shangmei in the past are soft and pure, and Gu Yuebo's style of being soft on the outside and strong on the inside is not his standard at all. I have had people sort out the photos taken on the blanket, to ensure they are flawless..."

    Hu Moli slowly let go of her clenched palms, and hummed softly.

    When she was about to turn around, she paused out of the corner of her eye, and looked down sideways.

    The female star who was about to step up the steps lowered her neck slightly, and lifted her skirt with her slender hands. The graceful swan neck and the curve of her back formed a perfect arc, and her soft waist seemed to break with a pinch. The cold wind blowing outside , The dress bulged and then fluttered, and the thin figure seemed to be crumbling.

    Inadvertently soft and beautiful, I don't know how many times better than her deliberately concave shape.

    Hu Moli clenched her palms again, a dark color flashed in her eyes.

    After finishing her skirt, Gu Yuebo raised her high-heeled shoes and walked up the steps. Unlike the swaying poses of other female stars, she walked with a breeze under her feet, and she quickly stood at a fixed point in the middle of the steps.

    With a casual wave of the hand, the wide skirt was raised in the air. The media captured this scene and took a freeze frame.

    As expected of Sister Bo, she looks like a queen.

    The media reporter has already thought about how to write the draft of this photo.

    Gu Yuebo stood on the spot and posed for a few times. After taking the photo, she waved her hand and entered the banquet hall.

    The stars are shining tonight, and the stars are gathered together.

    Gu Yuebo has been watching videos of this world to observe and study skills, and once she entered, she saw many familiar faces, no matter what their status was, she walked over and greeted them friendly.

    People who are humble and polite will be respected by others no matter where they go.

    Everyone looked at the female star with appreciative eyes, smiled and nodded to say hello, the scene was warm and harmonious.

    Gu Yuebo's seat was arranged in the B area of ​​the infield. She walked slowly through the crowd and walked towards her seat.

    At this time, a staff member suddenly bumped into him from behind.

    There were screams all around.

    Gu Yuebo's eyes turned quickly, and he quickly supported him. The staff met her eyes and were taken aback for a moment. He was holding a makeup box, and the contents inside accidentally fell to the ground, like paint being knocked over. , instantly made the red carpet of the venue colorful.

    Gu Yuebo's eyes twisted slightly, and the staff suddenly panicked, "Yes, I'm sorry, I went wrong, I'm going to the backstage..." The

    surrounding eyes came around, and the staff hurriedly picked up the things on the ground and ran away Went to the safe passage.