Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    ◎Jiangyue CP◎Facing

    the man's crystal clear eyes, the man obviously hasn't realized the ambiguity in his words.

    So, he is stating the facts.

    Gu Yuebo's face instantly became hot.

    Ever since she came to this world, she didn't dare to use force, for fear that things would break if she was not careful.

    But when she picked up Jiang Yanhen before, she used a little force without noticing, so now...does it hurt?

    His gaze swept to his waist.

    The thin white shirt slightly outlines his waist, lean and vigorous, Gu Yuebo can still recall the tight and bulging arc of the muscles under his palm.

    It looks tough, but it is a human body after all, with delicate skin and tender flesh, but it can't withstand her so much strength.

    Thinking of this, Gu Yuebo couldn't help but blame himself.

    Sensing the girl's guilt-ridden eyes turning around his waist, Jiang Yanhen blushed belatedly.

    Oops, what the hell was he talking about just now!

    Why do you say such things? !

    Actually, it doesn't hurt very much!

    The two people's eyes met, and then quickly separated, the atmosphere was awkward and a little subtle.

    Netizens were poked to the point of cuteness by this scene, screaming on the barrage, and the number of fans shouting "Jiangyue CP" suddenly increased.

    After this episode, under the guidance of the safety instructor, the high-altitude catwalk show is about to start.

    All standing in the entrance area to be determined.

    First of all, the first group to play was Gu Yuebo and Jiang Yanhen's group.

    The two were called by name, and the surrounding staff began to help them tie safety ropes.

    Cui Xue grabbed Gu Yuebo's warm hand with a nervous face, "Yuebo, you need to be careful, you know? It's so high here, the glass bridge doesn't even have a guardrail, it's narrow and small, it's too scary to look at, woo woo I hope we finish the task early and we leave work early..."

    "Don't worry, I will be careful, and you don't have to be afraid, brother Zhao is very skilled, he can protect you." Gu Yuebo comforted.

    Cui Xue nodded in response, saying that it was impossible not to be afraid, and she just hoped to pass quickly.

    At this moment, Shen Yao cast a wink at Deng Yichen.

    Deng Yichen approached there calmly, smiled at Jiang Yanhen, and punched him on the shoulder to cheer him up, "Yanhen, our actor! Come on!"

    Jiang Yanhen nodded politely. At this time, he and Gu Yuebo All the safety ropes on the body are tied up.

    The director gave the order, "Please start the air show!"

    When the two turned around, Deng Yichen shook his hand and poured liquid from the glass bottle onto the glass bridge.

    This tiny movement is done without anyone noticing.

    Shen Yao secretly hooked his lips.

    "Jiang Yanhen, are you ready?" Gu Yuebo asked the people around him softly.