Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    ◎Black fans◎

    Li Yue opened the door directly, and the first thing she saw was her cousin's blushing face full of embarrassment.

    This looks like an innocent girlfriend sent back by her boyfriend.

    Li Yue hugged her chest leisurely, and was about to tease a few words, but her eyes fell on a slender figure beside her.

    The black sweatshirt, with a simple style, was worn on her body, but it had a unique temperament. At this time, the hat was buckled on her head, covering her entire face.

    Just by looking at the figure, one can tell that this person must have a good appearance.

    All of a sudden, Li Yue paused when she wanted to tease "Did the boyfriend send it back?"

    She frowned and asked, "Your classmate?"

    Li Sha winked at her, her expression hard to hide her excitement.

    "You're here, I won't bother you anymore." The girl under the brim of the hat said in a low voice.

    Li Yue frowned, this voice?

    Before she could figure it out, there was a sudden sound of electric current piercing in her ears, and then, the whole room was completely dark.

    power cut?

    "The light bulb in your house is broken." In the

    darkness, a voice said calmly.

    Li Sha wanted to cry without tears and said, "What can I do, I don't want to take a shower in the dark..."

    "My parents are not here today, and I am the only one at home. Sister, just let it go, and I will find someone to fix it tomorrow." After speaking, Li Yue turned around and walked in, her vision suddenly turned black, she didn't notice, she stepped on something under her feet.

    "Oh, it hurts to death!" Li Yue was caught off guard and fell to the ground, throbbing in pain.

    The residents in the surrounding residential buildings are aging, and every household turns off the lights early. The faint light emitted by the old street lamps is blocked by the wide tree shadows, and the emergency lights in the corridors are also broken.

    Now that there is no light, the whole room is completely dark.

    Li Sha couldn't see Li Yue's figure with her eyes wide open, so she could only judge where she was by her voice.

    Just as he was about to step over, a pleasant female voice appeared next to his ear.

    "Let me come."

    "Huh?"

    Li Yue was supported by Gu Yuebo, and she twisted her foot just now because of the heavy fall.

    Now when I got up, I was screaming in pain again.

    She couldn't stand still at all. At this moment, a pair of thin white hands suddenly grabbed her shoulders and lifted her up.

    The kind with your feet off the ground.

    Li Yue's eyes widened.

    When she recovered, she was already sitting on her sofa.

    "Where is your spare light bulb?" Gu Yuebo asked.

    Li Yue was still in a daze, so she casually told her the exact location, but Li Sha quickly waved her hands, "I can't help it...how can I let you do it?