Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    ◎Pure love◎

    Gu Yuebo found a secluded corner at the airport and finished eating skewers.

    It's just that she didn't expect that it wasn't just Li Zhi who came to feed her today, but also...

    just after throwing away the garbage bag, a pair of brand new black leather shoes appeared in front of her eyes, her eyes slowly moved upwards, passing over his slender legs, and then to his Fair neck and thin lips with natural pink.

    It finally settled in his dark eyes.

    Gu Yuebo bent the corners of his lips, "What a coincidence, Jiang Yanhen."

    It wasn't a coincidence, Jiang Yanhen came to see her on purpose. The man was holding a paper bag in his hand, and before it was opened, there was a faint sweetness surrounding it. In the air, the fragrance penetrated hard into Gu Yuebo's nose.

    After smelling it for a day, it was too familiar.

    Gu Yuebo blurted out, "Roasted sweet potatoes!"

    Jiang Yanhen pursed his lips slightly, "You really are greedy for this."

    Hearing what he said, Gu Yuebo knew that he must have followed today's live broadcast, and his eyes gradually floated up Joyful, she naturally took the paper bag from his hand.

    There was also an exquisite carton packaging inside. Gu Yuebo opened it, and the sweet potato that was baked until the honey juice oozes lay inside. She tore off the skin bit by bit, biting it, and her mouth was immediately filled with the sweetness and softness of the sweet potato puree.

    "Well, it's delicious..." The

    sweet potatoes may have just come out of the pot, and they were still a little hot, Gu Yuebo exhaled a few breaths, his red lips were slightly pursed, and there was a delicateness that could not be seen normally.

    Jiang Yanhen had a panoramic view of this moment, his handsome face was soft, with a hint of pampering.

    "Take a bite too." Gu Yuebo suddenly brought the sweet potato to his mouth, "Hurry up, this taste is really amazing." The

    girl didn't seem to think that this move would be too intimate, her eyes were open, she just simply Share delicious food with him.

    Jiang Yanhen wanted to refuse, but his body couldn't help leaning forward, his thin lips slowly approached the orange-red mashed potato, on which there were tooth marks from her biting, his eyes were dark, right where she left the mark The piece took a light bite.

    "..."

    There was such a large area that hadn't been touched, but he ate the place where she had bitten. For some reason, Gu Yuebo's face became hot, and a strange feeling flashed in his heart.

    She is used to informality in the apocalypse, and her living habits are rough, but this is not the apocalypse, and many people live exquisitely.

    The sisters who are close to her usually share food with each other, but Gu Yuebo is more or less scrupulous about their habits, and when sharing food, he always gives them the untouched part, but never eats what the other party has eaten place.

    But Jiang Yanhen...

    Isn't he that particular?

    In the next second, Gu Yuebo denied this idea. Her eyes fell on his neatly pressed suit and polished leather shoes. How could such a delicate boy not be particular about it? !