Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    ◎Resurrection Match◎

    It was already late at night when Li Zhi and Li Zhi finished recording at the police station.

    Gu Yuebo went back to the hotel with her, but Li Zhi was so sad that he couldn't hold his breath.

    "What's the matter?" Gu Yuebo asked, "Hasn't the matter been resolved? Chen Junwen is a guy who resists the weak and fears the tough. I beat him up this time, and my manager has some connections in his circle. If he still wants to I won't come to you again...don't worry."

    Li Zhi paused, turned to look at her, with a weak smile on his lips, "Gu Yuebo, am I useless? , I need you to help me solve problems every time."

    Gu Yuebo shook his head lightly, "Everyone's way of doing things is different, you have your own considerations, it's not surprising, there's no need to worry about it, you just think too much about everything, that's why you're hesitant.

    " Worrying about this and that, why don't you think about what to do next?"

    "Ah yes, I was eliminated, oh my god, today was really bad." Li Zhi patted his forehead and wailed.

    Gu Yuebo pushed her into the room, "Let's rest first, we'll talk about it tomorrow." The

    two returned to their rooms, and Gu Yuebo took a shower and dried his hair.

    At this time, the hotel's internal phone rang, and Li Zhi said excitedly, "Gu Yuebo, I have good news for you     !

    "

I can compete again, I have a chance! Great..."

    Gu Yuebo said with a smile, "Then sleep well tonight, and start preparing for the battle tomorrow." The

    two said good night to each other, and finally fell asleep peacefully.

    At this time, in the dormitory of a crew in city B.

    Ye Qiubei was sitting on the sofa, tapping the phone unconsciously with his fingertips, when a call came in.

    She quickly pressed answer, "Hello, how's it going?"

    Yang Feng quickly told her the good news, "The director agreed, adding a rematch, they will definitely advance, Xiaoye, don't worry now."

    Ye Qiubei He hooked his lips, pressed the corners of his upturned mouth, and continued, "Prepare me a ticket to City C, I'm going to support you on the spot."

    Yang Feng: "...?"

    "Now, immediately, immediately!"

    Ye Qiubei Lei Lingfeng gave the order and finally went to sleep satisfied.

    The next day, Gu Yuebo and Li Zhi went to the TV station of City C again.

    Li Zhi saw a lot of familiar faces. They came in from the outside with their agent assistants, all with smiles on their faces.

    Everyone is naturally happy to have a chance to advance.

    This time, the participating guests and the supporting guests worked together to complete the work.

    Gu Yuebo got the script from the program group again.

    This time it is no longer a reversal, but an excerpt of a serious movie clip.

    It is a classic criminal investigation film, Gu Yuebo got the role of a criminal, and Li Zhi got the role of a policeman who was chasing her.

    Gu Yuebo raised her eyebrows, she could tell that the show crew wanted them, the guest actors, to challenge themselves non-stop. The roles she played had always been decent characters, and she had never played a villain.