Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    ◎Competition starts ◎

    Gu Yuebo is familiar with the environment on the set.

    Right now, the actors for the crew have not been found yet, and Guan Mingchuan is negotiating a contract with someone.

    After she turned around and came back, Guan Mingchuan sent off a group of actors.

    The staff was collecting the teacups on the table, when Gu Yuebo went in, Guan Mingchuan stretched his waist, and smiled at Gu Yuebo, "Have you finished watching?"

    "Well, have you decided on the actor?" Gu Yuebo sat down and leaned on the chair idly superior.

    Guan Mingchuan nodded, then heaved a long sigh, "Everything else has been negotiated, and now there is still a lack of a male role, and I have not found a suitable candidate."

    "Which role is it?" Gu Yuebo asked.

    "Hey, he's the only male character in this drama where you have an emotional scene." Guan Mingchuan laughed.

    The script "The Legend of Qing Yu" is a process in which the main heroine slaps the face and abuses the scum to upgrade, and the heroine Qing Yuxiu ruthlessly counterattacks and soars all the way.

    In the process, there will always be male characters who fall in love with her, and among the many male characters, only one of them almost has feelings for her.

    The plot point is on the line between the life and death of the heroine who strays into the illusion, and in the illusion, the soul of a man is sealed. By chance, the man turns into a human form and has a secret love for the heroine. The two have spent three years in the illusion. He majored in breakthrough but could not break the illusion. Finally, when the man sacrificed himself, the illusion was broken and the heroine was able to get out of trouble.

    It is a romantic and tragic character, which is an important point in this drama.

    Naturally, one cannot take it lightly when it comes to casting roles.

    "If you say you want someone with a big celebrity to play a guest role, they might not think highly of my small crew. If you find a newcomer to act, I'm worried that the performance will not be good. Oh, I'm worried..." Guan Mingchuan sighed.

    Gu Yuebo understood the director's concerns, and immediately comforted him, "Don't worry, if you search a lot, you will definitely find a suitable candidate."

    "I hope, if Xiao Gu has someone to choose, I can also introduce him." The

    two finished talking about casting, chatted about the script for a while, and finally had dinner with the crew before Gu Yuebo left here.

    She took a taxi directly to the recording booth in the city center.

    I made an appointment with He Feng at one o'clock in the afternoon.

    When she got there, He Feng was already waiting there.

    "Bo, Sister Bo, you are here." He Feng smiled shyly. His leg was in plaster and it would take at least three months to heal. He sat in a wheelchair and bowed politely.

    Gu Yuebo stopped him with a smile, "Don't be so polite, I'm not very old, just treat me like my peers..." The

    female star didn't have any airs, He Feng smiled and said, "Okay, let's take a look at the score Let's start practicing."

    This time, He Feng chose the song based on the tone and appearance of the two, and Gu Yuebo nodded with satisfaction after listening to the original song.