Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    ◎Pursuit◎

    Unexpectedly, the sad things that have been accumulated in my heart for more than ten years and I don't want to mention them can be released at this moment, and my mood becomes extremely relaxed.

    The stress response aroused by the reptile gradually dissipated from the body, Jiang Yanhen recovered, but did not break the warmth between them, still hugging the little girl in his arms.

    Gu Yuebo heard his heartbeat slowly changing from steady to rapid, and she could feel his body temperature gradually rising through the not-so-thin suit fabric. She raised her head and asked nervously, "Are you okay? If Still not feeling well, do you want to ask Director Qian for leave?"

    Jiang Yanhen's thoughts turned, and the tips of his ears were slightly red, "No, I'm fine."

    He quickly let go of his hand and distanced himself from her.

    "That's good." Gu Yuebo looked at him carefully, and he was relieved to be sure that his condition had recovered, "Then let's get out of the car, and we're going to shoot a scene later."

    Jiang Yanhen calmed down, his face had returned to his usual Somewhat calmly, the two got out of the car, Qian Haibo's teasing eyes flicked back and forth between them.

    When He Feng saw them both approaching, a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes.

    Gu Yuebo didn't care about the sight around her, she had a calm face, which made the melon eaters lose their minds, Qian Haibo hurriedly told everyone to take a car to the next shooting location.

    The next step is to film the plot that happened after going back to the past.

    The venue has been carefully arranged, and it is all in the background of the 1960s and 1970s. There are sounds of selling candied haws on the street, and group performers riding old bicycles across the bluestone road, making people feel as if they have really returned to the past.

    They are wearing clothes, so there is no need to change costumes.

    The role played by He Feng is a supporting role, the brother next door to the young actor who plays the male protagonist "Young Father", and he has a bit of emotional entanglement with Gu Yuebo.

    It's nothing more than falling in love with this soft-looking girl at first sight, but she is a person from the future and will not have any results with this person from the past, so there is no future between them.

    I'll be filming this scene for the first time later.

    The scene was ready, Gu Yuebo walked into the camera, He Feng, who was dressed in plain clothes, was tall and straight, full of youthful spirit, just looking at the appearance of the two, they were quite a match.

    He Feng blinked violently, startled by the girl who suddenly appeared, "You, you..."

    He "you" for a long time, and finally fell to the ground as if frightened, with a shocked face, as if he was thinking of the girl in front of him Why can appear out of thin air.

    Gu Yuebo looked around unhurriedly, the camera moved forward, and took a close-up of her face, the girl's agility was vividly displayed in front of the camera, He Feng was fascinated by it for a moment.

    It was not until the sound of "click" that He Feng was brought back to his thoughts.

    "Okay! This is a one-off!" Qian Haibo waved his hand happily, and seeing He Feng praised him alone, "Your performance of love at first sight just now is really good, and your expression is very good...It's very natural, and my vision is really right , you are indeed suitable for this role, young man, perform well and have a bright future...haha."