Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    ◎Singing◎

    "Ah? Why did the program group suddenly change the guest's playlist?"

    "I heard that it doesn't fit the theme of the program, it's too silly, hahaha, but if it doesn't change, I'm still looking forward to it."

    "Yes, It’s not interesting to listen to them singing all the time, but if this issue is in other forms, it’s not bad, it’s a pity.”

    “Forget it, the program group has its own considerations after all, let’s continue squatting.”

    The online viewers on the Internet talked a lot , and Zhao Xiyu also got the pre-determined repertoire.

    When she saw the style of the song she had chosen just now, she breathed a sigh of relief, "Fortunately, it's a brisk folk song, it's not difficult."

    Gu Yuebo was also relieved, "Then let the teacher help you. "

    Thank you." Zhao Xiyu sincerely thanked Gu Yuebo.

    The original owner is indeed a tune-deficient one in music. He has sung TV drama episodes, and the finished product is all based on sound repairs in the later stage. He overturned during the live singing.

    When Zhao Xiyu found out that Gu Yuebo was the guest vocalist, she checked her information on the Internet.

    But right now, she wasn't worried at all that she would intentionally steal the spotlight or drag her back, because Gu Yuebo sang quite nicely, and, she gave her the position of the lead singer, and she only accompanied or hummed in the background.

    She said, "I came here just for you to be promoted. Don't have psychological pressure, just sing at your best level."

    How could Zhao Xiyu not be moved, and now under the guidance of the vocal teacher, he practiced harder.

    The original host's singing wasn't her strong point, but Gu Yuebo was pretty good at it.

    Before the apocalypse came, she was from a good family. Under the influence of her family, she learned various talents. Singing and dancing were necessary skills. If there was no apocalypse, she would probably be the same as the original owner, a little girl who would be afraid of pain and act like a baby.

    It's a pity that in the harsh environment of the last days, all those little girl's postures on her have been smoothed out.

    But the singing skills have always been engraved in my heart, and I haven't lost them. Now listening to the guidance of the vocal teacher, those long-standing memories are awakened from the body again.

    Gu Yuebo followed behind, humming softly.

    Combined with Zhao Xiyu's sweet voice, it is indescribably pleasant.

    The vocal music teacher looked at the two with satisfaction, "You have a great chance of advancing this time, so let me congratulate you in advance."

    Everyone got the selection and began to prepare in full swing, practicing and rehearsing in their respective recording studios.

    At this time, the live broadcast camera was showing the rehearsal screen of the guests, and the corridor was empty.

    Lu Siming and his manager passed by the recording studio, and every time he passed a door, his manager hurriedly flattered him, "Tsk, this guy can't sing well, as expected, the song is different, it's different."

    "Oh, this one is even worse! Wash your ears, if I were an audience, I would definitely not like it."

    "Oh my god, this is like killing a pig, God help!"