Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    ◎Bullying◎

    Agreement with director Guan to join the team is next month.

    After attending the grand ceremony, Gu Yuebo rested at home for two days, and Sister An sent her the recent itinerary.

    After the company simply put on makeup, the female star's business day began again.

    Coming out from the innermost part of the corridor, it is still a long corridor, passing by celebrities and entertainers with their heads held high, without any pause or politeness.

    This circle is too realistic. Gu Yuebo has no connections or capital in the company, and she is a little transparent with no background. In addition to her status as a non-starter, no one in the company is willing to stop and take a look at her, even if they accidentally glanced at her. The line of sight is also disdainful.

    Huo Siyu bit her lower lip, feeling a little uncomfortable.

    Gu Yuebo's expression was as usual, she was wearing a solid black suspenders with a simple beige sweater on top, walking like the wind, she was still eye-catching among this group of good-looking stars with different styles.

    "Siyu, the elevator is here." She turned her head, her curled eyelashes cast a shadow, and the sun was jumping, like an elf who fell into the world by mistake.

    Huo Siyu, who was still sighing in his heart just now, smiled.

    She walked over quickly, "Sister Bobo, Sister An is not here today, so I will go with you."

    Gu Yuebo nodded, and casually tore a lollipop into his mouth. The two got into the nanny car together, and soon I went to a studio in City A that specializes in shooting magazines.

    This is an endorsement that Sister An helped her receive. It is a niche brand of middle and high-level clothing. With the development of information technology, this brand still likes to use paper media to promote its products.

    Therefore, every issue of fashion magazine is essential.

    The reason why the brand fell in love with Gu Yuebo was due to Hepburn's short hair style on the day of the ceremony. The Jiugongge posted on Weibo not only attracted fans who like to see beautiful women, but also attracted the attention of the brand.

    Although this brand is small, but the fans are fixed, and the sales volume is surprisingly good. Sister An quickly made a deal with the other party.

    In the studio, not only the brand's family, but also several other magazine shooters were snapping photos.

    In the middle of the eyes, a girl surrounded by everyone is asking her assistant to touch up her makeup.

    After finishing makeup, the girl walked back to the stage.

    A young man came out from behind the curtain and personally guided her movements, and the people around started shouting excitedly: "Ah, Director Chen is personally guiding, she must be very lucky!"

    "Director Chen is so handsome, if he can Guide me personally, I will be so happy..."

    "No, this newcomer is too lucky!"

    Someone began to be sour, "It's not because of my good looks, it's on purpose."

    "I saw it before She keeps going to Director Chen, and she has such a vicious attitude that I hate it!"

    "So it was intentional, isn't that seducing Director Chen?"

    "It's really shameless..."

    In just a few seconds, the public opinion There has been a qualitative change.