Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    ◎Life experience◎

    "How is it? Can you still move your feet?"

    Li Zhi was pushed out by the nurse in a wheelchair, and Gu Yuebo hurried forward to ask.

    She shook her head weakly, "I have a broken bone and need rest."

    Gu Yuebo pursed his lips and patted her hand comfortingly, "Then have a good rest."

    Li Zhi was pushed to the ward by the nurse, and the thrilling morning Finish.

    Yu Zicheng sat on a chair in the hospital corridor, feeling lingering fear in his heart. If Gu Yuebo hadn't helped them both in time, they would have been hit by a big truck and lying in the hospital.

    It's a pity that Li Zhi was not so lucky. Wearing high heels, in an emergency, he couldn't stand firmly, and his ankle was sprained to the point of fracture. With that click, Yu Zicheng felt a pain in his chest when he thought of it now.

    "Go back to the hotel and have a good rest. Manager Li Zhi will take care of the matter here." Gu Yuebo said warmly.

    Yu Zicheng met her tired eyes, "Then when will you go back?"

    "Li Zhi's legs are inconvenient, I will stay and take care of her."

    "Then I will stay with you too." Yu Zicheng said hastily.

    Gu Yuebo shook his head with a smile, "No, you have to go back to save your energy and then replace me, hurry up."

    She said so, Yu Zicheng had no choice but to go back first.

    Pushing open the door of the ward, Li Zhi had already fallen into a deep sleep.

    Gu Yuebo gently opened the accompanying bed, and just laying down to sleep, the phone rang.

    "Hello!"

    A slightly flustered man's voice came from the phone, "Are you alright?"

    Gu Yuebo felt warm in his heart, "I'm fine."

    Hearing her calm and calm voice, Jiang Yanhen realized that he had come back to life. His whitened fingertips slowly returned to blood, "Okay, it's fine.

    " I don't know if it was bad luck, the car suddenly broke down and couldn't turn in the direction, and finally crashed into it. I pulled Li Zhi and Yu Zicheng out of the way in time to avoid the danger, but Li Zhi still suffered a little injury ..." Gu Yuebo told him what happened.

    Jiang Yanhen's heart skipped a beat again after hearing a few understated words, and his breathing became heavier.

    "Don't worry, with me here, no one will be hurt..." Gu Yuebo couldn't help yawning as he spoke.

    Jiang Yanhen's eyes darkened, she moved her lips, and finally said, "Go to sleep when you're tired."

    "Yes." Gu Yuebo's eyelids had already started to fight, and she didn't know if she had hung up the phone, so she just He sank headfirst into the pillow.

    When Jiang Yanhen heard the long and shallow breathing from the opposite side, the corners of Jiang Yanhen's lips curled slightly.

    "Sleep well."

    With that, he hung up the phone.

    ...

    Gu Yuebo slept for a long time, and when he opened his eyes, it was already dark outside.     She saw Li Zhi who had woken up early, "Why didn't you