Chapter 31

Chapter 31 ◎Eating (with red envelopes)◎

    When we arrived in the city center of city A, it was almost five o'clock, and it was the rush hour, and the road was jammed.

    When we arrived at Huajing Hotel, the sky was dark, and the sky was full of orange sunset glow. It was half past six, which was a good time for dinner.

    This star hotel has an elegant environment, privacy and high-quality staff, so you don't have to worry about being recognized and harassed.

    Jiang Yanhen booked the supreme VIP room, and they followed the waiter through the quiet corridor.

    Normally, I don't have time, either in the film crew or on the set, Gu Yuebo is the first time to enter such a high-end restaurant since he was in the book.

    Thinking of the luxurious meal that will be eaten later, her mood became even happier.

    Jiang Yanhen glanced at her calmly. The girl was smiling, very happy. It seemed that he had chosen the right place. The corners of his mouth slowly curled up, and the anxiety in his heart was finally smoothed away.

    Huajing is built with the water, and you can see the sparkling water outside from the floor-to-ceiling windows when you look down. They are on the top floor, and they can overlook the lights of Wanjia in City A.

    Gu Yuebo saw that the big round table in the private room was already full of dishes.

    Before she came, she was worried about whether there would be enough food, but now she didn't have to worry at all, she gave Jiang Yanhen an appreciative look.

    Sure enough, she is a fan, understand her!

    Bogo will cover you in the future!

    "..."

    Jiang Yanhen paused slightly, what kind of eyes did she have just now?

    "These are cold dishes, do you want to serve hot dishes now?" the waiter asked.

    "Serve now." The

    waiter responded and went down to deliver the dishes.

    Jiang Yanhen helped her open the chair, Gu Yuebo said thank you in a low voice, "Then I won't be polite." The

    two ate quietly, and Gu Yuebo found that the food in this restaurant was so delicious that he couldn't stop .

    She turned the round plate of the big round table and kept picking up vegetables for herself.

    Seeing that she was eating deliciously, Jiang Yanhen couldn't help but whet his appetite. He tasted the ordinary-looking vegetables, but they were unexpectedly delicious.

    It is indeed a dish prepared by a nationally renowned master chef.

    New products are hard to come by, and even a plate of cutting-edge dishes can be fried to a five-figure level.

    He took a sip of the soup, when Gu Yuebo suddenly looked up, he swallowed the soup in one gulp, choked until he started coughing.

    "It's okay." Gu Yuebo quickly patted him on the back.

    As a result, the man coughed even more during this beat, "Cough cough, cough, lighten up."

    "Oh, sorry." Gu Yuebo quickly relaxed.

    Jiang Yanhen's cheeks flushed from coughing, his handsome face looked as if he had drunk alcohol, and even his neck was flushed.

    Gu Yuebo couldn't help thinking: This is really delicate.