Chapter 61

Chapter 61◎Regaining a new life (with red envelopes)◎

    The system was about to collapse. If he had found out earlier, he could have destroyed the opponent with one blow, but it was too late to say anything now. The opponent had absorbed the heroine's luck and had become very powerful.

    He is no longer the opponent's opponent.

    The bad luck of the female supporting role keeps rising.

    70 million...

    80 million...

    In just a few seconds, it is an increase of tens of millions.

    Gu Yuebo's face became more and more serious, she clenched her fists tightly, her eyes darkened, she would not give up, even if there was only one second left in her life.

    Then she remembered what she called Li Zhi.

    As soon as Li Zhi left the company, he took a taxi to Xingjue Entertainment.

    As soon as she got out of the car, she suddenly stepped on the ground and fell to the ground. Li Zhi covered the bleeding from her nose and grinned in pain.

    Not wanting to waste time, she endured the pain and quickly got up, sneaking into Xingjue through the back door.

    Xia Ning happily looked at the ever-increasing values ​​in the system, 4.92 million, 4.93 million, 4.94 million...

    When the final value stopped at 4.99 million, it suddenly stopped moving. She was about to check the reason.

    At this time, the door of her lounge was pushed open roughly.

    She looked up at the person who came, and the broad figure came step by step, revealing the man's old face hidden under the brim of the hat.

    "Why didn't you reply to my message, I told you to go to my villa, why didn't you reply to me?" The man looked at her displeasedly with a pair of cloudy eyes.

    When Xia Ning saw him, her face stiffened for a second. She quickly got up and took the man's arm, and said softly, "Director Qi, why are you here? I'm busy and don't have time to look at my phone. Director Qi looked at the

    phone she was holding in her hand, narrowed his eyes, Xia Ning put away the phone in embarrassment, and complained in his heart that this old man is shameless, he can't wait so soon.

    If it wasn't for the fact that the system task hadn't been completed, she wouldn't be bothered to deal with him anymore.

    Director Qi turned his eyes around her delicate face, and his eyes showed greed, "As long as you are obedient and serve me well, I can make you popular... I can get you any resources you want, you You can say anything you want on the Internet, but the prerequisite for having these is that you must obey me and let me fuck you, understand? My little boy..."

    "Yes, I understand, only I understand you best Director...without you, how could I have grabbed so many resources..." The

    man's rough hands began to walk on her body, Xia Ning let out a groan, and fell limp in his arms.

    Even though she was thinking about the system in her heart, it was obviously not the time to check it, so she could only endure her nausea and cater to him.

    There was light seeping through the slowly opened door, and the two who were indulging in each other did not hear a series of light footsteps outside.

    'Save the host! We are going to die! ! ' the system cried out loudly in its head.

    Gu Yuebo couldn't help covering his ears, "Stop talking! "