Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    ◎Fire physique◎

    Fashion magazine WeChat work group

    Chen Junwen: Picture.jpgX99

    "Fuck, Director Chen, have your account been hacked?" " Fuck! Fuck! Fuck

    !

    " Playing so wildly in private..."

    "Tsk tsk tsk, there are so many poses, I really can't tell..." "Oh

    my god, the girl who was hugging her just now is different from the one below, no, this one is different. It's different from the one below, ah no, how many girlfriends does Chen Junwen have?"

    "Ah, I found out, there are several models he brought out, do they know that Chen Junwen is a scumbag with feet on N boats? " It's amazing

    , it's amazing!"

    When Chen Junwen woke up, he found that his phone had been tampered with, and the photos in his hidden album had been searched over and over, and all of them were posted to his social platform.

    Now it's all over the circle.

    Chen Junwen is a gentle scum, and his private life is promiscuous and chaotic.

    Not only that, but his harem group also exploded, and everyone was vying for him to give an explanation.

    "Who the hell messed with me?" Chen Junwen was so angry that his forehead twitched. At this moment, the staff pushed the door open and entered.

    He hurriedly asked, "Did you find it?" The

    staff shook his head, "I didn't find it, I searched all over here, no, and I didn't find anything special in the monitoring..."

    This thing is quite strange.

    Chen Junwen's eyelids twitched when he thought of the woman's weird skills, and a bad premonition rose in his heart.

    "Oh, Director, this Internet..." The staff member pointed at the phone and exclaimed.

    Chen Junwen hastily turned on his cell phone, but unexpectedly, some good-for-nothing posted his personal affairs on the Internet. This is not over yet, several models have spoken out one after another.

    The revelation made him feel cold all over.

    ——"Chen Junwen, the art director of Fashion Magazine, has harassed me many times. After being rejected by me, he has been using his status to suppress me, cut off my way out, and doesn't give me any chance to stand out. If you want a chance, just agree to do it with him I am weak and dare not say anything. Now that he has been exposed, I can finally clarify for myself..."

    "I have never seduced him. On the contrary, he has been harassing me, constantly He sent me a sexual invitation, I have a screenshot of the chat at that time, and now I’m sending it out for everyone to see, those people who were deceived by his appearance, can you see clearly now? He is a beast!”

    ——"I am also someone who has been harassed by him before. He is so dirty that he can ask several girls out at the same time. If I hadn't accidentally smashed it once, I wouldn't know he would be such a person..."

    ——" Flirtatious, flirty, flirtatious, stand up in front of people, set up as a cold and noble man, and continue to catch girls in the back, vomit."

    ...

    There were more than a dozen girls who spoke out, and netizens began to scold them for them.