Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    ◎

    Joining the crew ◎The news that Gu Yuebo joined the film crew spread inside.

    Just as Director Lin sat down to rest in the office, the door was pushed open roughly.

    A girl in a simple military uniform with a high ponytail barged in aggressively from the outside, she pressed her sword firmly on the table with a bang, her eyes contained anger, "Director Lin, didn't Fang Ziqi be chosen for the role of Yuexi? Why did you suddenly change people?"

    "What is Gu Yuebo's background that can make you change your mind temporarily? Whose back door did she go?!"

    Ye Qiubei has always hated people who rely on capital for connections, and the role of Yuexi is her favorite in the play. An important partner, and she had many scenes with her. Fang Ziqi had competed with her when she came to audition.

    She was quite satisfied with Fang Ziqi, but now that the filming started, there was a sudden replacement. She was still a well-known young actor.

    Ye Qiubei naturally dismissed it, and was very ashamed of the other party's behavior of intruding and grabbing other people's resources.

    Therefore, before she met Gu Yuebo, she already hated her.

    Director Lin wiped the sweat from his forehead. Ye Qiubei's family has a great career, but she is a clear stream in the industry. She is a rare actress who can make a fortune in the entertainment industry without relying on her family background. Her strength should not be underestimated. But it can't be offended.

    Immediately, Director Lin got up and hurriedly said, "Don't worry, Xiaoye, it's actually like this. Something happened to Fang Ziqi's side, and she couldn't come to the set. It just so happened that my long-time friend Director Zhang recommended it to me Gu Yuebo, I watched this actress's recent performance in variety shows, and felt that her image and skills are very suitable for the role of Yuexi, so I invited her here."     Ye Qiubei usually spends a lot of time studying scripts and honing her acting skills. She is not like contemporary young people who like to eat melons on the Internet, so she is not familiar with Gu Yuebo at all, and she doesn't know the popularity of Bogo recently.

    The first impression is not only bad, but subconsciously, it is difficult to reverse it. When she heard Director Lin's words of approval for Gu Yuebo, she secretly sneered, "So it's a variety show cafe, and the traffic is really different."

    "Huh? Misunderstanding , she is really good." Director Lin tried to explain.

    But Ye Qiubei waved his hand impatiently and said, "You'd better make sure that she doesn't need a substitute... This drama is supported by a lot of fighting scenes, and it can't be ruined by her alone!

    " , Director Lin sighed helplessly on the spot. Although this eldest lady looks straightforward, she is arrogant and has her own style of doing things. She may not necessarily listen to what others say.

    Now, Director Lin is praying that Gu Yuebo is really like what he showed in the variety show, with some strength, he can take over Miss Ye's tricks. After all, Ye Qiubei is still a rare actress in the circle who has never used a stand-in.

    When Gu Yuebo stepped into the set, he sensed the delicate atmosphere around him.

    Facing him, an actress in military uniform walked through the wooden corridor, with a sense of arrogance on her body, she didn't look sideways, and walked away from Gu Yuebo without any extra gaze.