Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    ◎Influence◎

    Lu Siming never thought that one day he would be able to have a girl teach him how to fall in love, but Gu Yuebo's eloquence was so eloquent that he remembered it in his heart.

    With a long legged step, the man pushed open the glass door and walked in.

    Zhao Xiyu is hesitating between clothes, is it pink or blue?

    "You look good no matter what you wear." Lu Siming stared at her with burning eyes, which was different from before, and Zhao Xiyu's heart skipped a beat.

    "You can try it to see the effect. If it doesn't work, let's look at other things." Lu Siming said warmly.

    Zhao Xiyu suddenly realized that he had become different, and he couldn't tell what the difference was, but he still picked up two pieces and went to the changing room to try them on.

    Cui Xue had already chosen the clothes, Gu Yuebo paid the money at the counter, and asked her to put on the clothes quickly, Cui Xue put on the clothes obediently, and it was much warmer now, she took Gu Yuebo's arms, "Woo my dear Yuebo is so nice, I want to fall in love with you."

    Gu Yuebo raised her chin, "Isn't this just talking."

    "Bad~" Cui Xue blamed.

    The entertainment effect of the two was perfect, and the bullet screen created a burst of CP troops.

    After buying the clothes and coming out of the store, Gu Yuebo asked whether to act separately, a trace of disappointment flashed across Zhao Xiyu's face, this detail was captured by Lu Siming.

    "There are so many people, let's just join together." He said.

    Zhao Xiyu glanced at him, Lu Siming's eyes were gentle, and she moved away unnaturally for a moment.

    They had less than one hundred yuan of funds left, Gu Yuebo saw a milk tea shop downstairs, so the four of them went to have a cup of milk tea and something to eat together.

    Going down the escalator, a group of staff holding cameras came out from the cinema not far away, and two groups of dazzling male and female guests walked in front.

    Someone saw them with sharp eyes, and someone shouted, "Wow, it's Gu Yuebo!"

    Then this group of people ran towards her, and Gu Yuebo felt their enthusiasm. After a while, the escalator was crowded, "Sister Bo, I like you so much, I am your fan, sign me a Name it!"

    A girl wearing a couple sweater with the male guest waved to her excitedly, before Gu Yuebo could say hello, the girl wearing a doll headband on the other side hurriedly said, "There is me and me, Sister Bo looked at me, I like you very much, and I am also your fan! Can I add you on WeChat?"

    "What? Youyou, you are so cheeky, you just asked Sister Bo for WeChat?"

    The rabbit ears on the head shook After a while, You You smiled slyly, "Be the first to act first, understand? Sister Bo, I came first, so be the first to add me!"

    Xi Xi was unconvinced, "No, no, I want to add WeChat too! Those who say hello should be the first to add me!" The

    two female guests were noisy, and their male guest smiled helplessly, it seems that this mode of bickering with each other is normal.

    Gu Yuebo shook his head amusedly, but when did he become so popular?

    After going to the milk tea shop, Gu Yuebo was surrounded by female guests, so under the camera, it turned into a very miraculous scene. The female guests who were supposed to be dating their partners abandoned the male guests around them and surrounded Gu Yuebo .