Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    ◎Final commemoration◎

    After arriving at the filming set by car, Gu Yuebo was pushed into the dressing room by the crew makeup artist.

    A warm light was turned on in front of the makeup mirror, and the bright light shone on her fair face, like a luminous jade. The makeup artist coiled up her long hair and put on a wig net cover.

    Gu Yuebo's eyes turned slightly, and he saw a figure walking by in the mirror. The man didn't stop, and went directly through the dressing room to the changing room inside.

    Her character this time is a female student with unique skills. She has a loli appearance and her strength is maxed. The makeup artist made her into a little girl's head, and put a little powder on her face. When she comes out in a college-style suit skirt, Gu Yuebo The whole person has become delicate and smart.

    In the first scene, the hero and heroine meet for the first time, and then an accident happens and they go back to the past.

    Gu Yuebo carried a small bag slanted across his back, and his short hair and clear eyes showed the lush forest not far away. When he walked out of the room, the fresh air came rushing in. This is a mountain forest in the film and television base. The gurgling stream meanders through the jungle, and everything here still retains the natural ecology, so there are often crews who choose to shoot outdoor scenes here.

    Later, Jiang Yanhen will drive through the woods and encounter an accident, and then be rescued by her.

    Now that she has finished modeling, and still has a lot of free time, it is better to go to the scene in advance to familiarize herself with the environment.

    There were workers spraying pesticides in the grass, and the pungent smell filled the air. Before she got close, she kept getting into the tip of her nose. She approached curiously and asked, "You sprayed so many pesticides. What to do?" The

    staff member raised his head and explained with a smile, "Brother Lin told us that it is said that Jiang Yingdi doesn't like insects and ants." Gu Yuebo was taken aback for a moment, and for

    some reason, she suddenly remembered that in the variety show of the secret room, Jiang Yanhen The scene where she was frightened and jumped into her arms.

    She never knew exactly what frightened him. Now she recalled that in the second secret room, there were large stretches of spider webs all over the top of his head. I am very concerned about whether there is anything on my body.

    So, it turns out...

    A smile flashed across Gu Yuebo's eyes, but she didn't expect Jiang Yanhen to be afraid of this, so she simply picked up the extra insecticide on the ground and started killing insects with the staff.

    Jiang Yanhen changed his clothes in the changing room. In the mirror, there was a man in a suit and leather shoes with a stern demeanor.

    His eyes were not focused, and he was a little absent-minded. He fastened his tie casually and walked out of the changing room without looking in the mirror.

    Gu Yuebo helped to clean up all the area, and the staff continued to clean up the leftovers. She checked the scene to make sure she was ready for a while, and then went back.

    When Qian Haibo saw her, he narrowed his eyes with a smile, "Xiao Gu is out, I don't think there is any need to talk about the show, you must be fine."

    Gu Yuebo smiled politely, "Director Qian, don't be polite to me, you Let's go according to your habit, tell me everything you need to say before the filming starts, so that I won't be NG..."