Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    ◎Drunk ◎

    Ye Qiubei hugged her shoulders, smiled and teased, "You have a good life, look at this little face,

    it's grown a lot." "No way." Gu Yuebo touched his face, "I do

    n't gain weight, so how can I gain weight?" No matter how much she eats, she won't gain weight because she consumes it very quickly.

    "Okay, just teasing you, it's still the same as before." Ye Qiubei thumped her, "I'll come over to see if you've lost weight. Do the math, how do you take care of people when you are all in the same crew? " "Huh

    ? Who is that person?"

    Gu Yuebo looked confused, completely unable to understand what she was talking about.

    Ye Qiubei squinted at her, "Don't play dumb with me, what else can you hide from me, tell me, how does Jiang Yanhen treat you? He hasn't passed my level yet, wait for me Only when he is satisfied can he formally hire him."

    "What the hell, what are you talking about, what are you talking about?" Gu Yuebo looked at her speechlessly, unable to understand her brain circuit at all.

    Only then did Ye Qiubei see that her expression didn't seem to be fake, and she got stuck, "Uh, no way, you're not together yet?"

    "What the hell?"

    Ye Qiubei simply explained, "You, and Jiang Yanhen, are you not together? The kind of relationship between lovers."

    This made Gu Yuebo almost jump up, "What nonsense are you talking about? He and I are friends, what kind of strange things have you made up?"

    " Isn't it?"

    Ye Qiubei hesitated, "You obviously..."

    Wait, Ye Qiubei was stunned, and after he figured out the cause and effect, he couldn't help laughing, and after a long time, it turned out that someone from Jiang had a single arrow. , Seeing Gu Yuebo's calm face, she covered her mouth and started to smirk, it seems not only a single arrow, but also a long way to go...

    "Cough, it's nothing, I'm just talking nonsense." Ye Qiubei coughed lightly pretending to be serious, "But, are you really just friends?"

    "Yes, Jiang Yanhen and I are just friends." Gu Yuebo repeatedly talked to her confirm.

    "Haha, that's my misunderstanding. Come on, catch it, and I'll bring you some special products." The

    two walked away laughing, shoulder to shoulder, and the man hiding in the dark clenched his fists, his eyes darkened.

    The words of the girl just now are still in my ears.

    ——"Jiang Yanhen and I are just friends."

    He still remembered that among the messy answers he searched yesterday, there was one that said, "If you are still friends, when you don't know what the other person's attitude is, you must Don't break it easily, or you may not even be able to make friends in the end. Jiang Yanhen

    took a deep breath, and suddenly found that every breath was painful.

    Putting the things Ye Qiubei gave him into the car, Gu Yuebo was still thinking about going to Jiang Yanhen's appointment, and after letting Ye Qiubei and Huo Siyu go first, he hurried to the small woods behind the crew.

    There were footsteps behind him, and Jiang Yanhen didn't turn his head until the other party called him.

    "Jiang