Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    ◎Conquer ◎

    The lunch break is over, and the afternoon filming is about to start.

    Gu Yuebo changed her costume, this time it was a red gauze dress, with half of her white waist exposed on the upper body, and layered long skirts underneath, with cumbersome golden ornaments entwined in her hair.

    The shape is very bright and moving.

    In the afternoon's plot, Yuexi infiltrated into the enemy's country and was noticed by others. When the two sides confronted each other, the female patron Gu Mingyue did not hesitate to let her stab herself with a sword in order to cover up her, so that Yuexi was able to escape and the overall situation was preserved. .

    This scene is also the climax of the plot point, and the two will have a fight scene.

    Gu Yuebo arrived at the scene, and the stunning appearance made the audience look over.

    Ye Qiubei felt disdainful in her heart, a vase would only be a sensationalist.

    She drew out her saber, and the light of the sword flashed coldly across her face. The role she plays is a woman disguised as a man, and basically the whole drama has nothing to do with women's clothing. Even so, her excellent action scenes have always been the focus of the audience.

    Before the filming started, Director Lin asked to interact with the scenes first, so that they could pass one by one later.

    Ye Qiubei practiced on the side with the sword in his hand, his eyes never resting on Gu Yuebo.

    Director Lin couldn't help shaking his head secretly, this Ye Qiubei doesn't like the face of capital, but she sometimes looks arrogant, she doesn't lose to those capitals at all.

    After all, he is a native-born capitalist with arrogance in his bones.

    Ye Qiubei played a beautiful sword flower on the spot. According to the movements taught by Wu Dao teacher, he jumped together, turned his body quickly, and a set of fighting moves flowed perfectly.

    After a while, she put away her long sword and looked around. She sensitively found that all the eyes that should have been watching her were now secretly watching Gu Yuebo.

    While all the crowd actors and supporting actors were rehearsing with each other, she was the only one sitting comfortably on a chair.

    Heh, a vase with traffic is different. On Director Lin's set, he dared to be lazy and play big names.

    She raised her eyebrows, and she was even more disdainful of the vase in her heart.

    Soon, the official shooting began.

    Ye Qiubei opened his robe and sat down, watching Gu Yuebo slowly get up from the chair, his slender waist seemed to be broken at the slightest pinch, and the skirt of the skirt was gently rippling under the blower of the crew blower.

    If you just look at the appearance, she does fit Yuexi's image, but unfortunately she is a vase, this drama cannot be ruined by her alone.

    Ye Qiubei has already decided in his heart that he will use all his strength to beat her back later.

    Director Lin gave an order, and all the actors were ready.

    In the downtown area, Gu Yuebo came out with a group of people. The man at the head was an important general of the enemy country. At this time, he disguised himself as a businessman, bowed his head and said in Gu Yuebo's ear, "Whether you are a spy or not, let us verify today."