Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    ◎Net drama festival ◎

    Knock knock.

    "Hey brother, get up quickly, our schedule is full again today, if you don't get up, it will be late..." The

    knock on the door was accompanied by a man's loud voice, which made the man on the big bed in the room frown.

    "Hurry up bro, I'll be waiting for you..."

    The voice outside the door stopped, and the man wanted to turn over, but a low hum came from his throat.

    Jiang Yanhen opened his eyes and hissed. It's really strange. I went to City A yesterday and didn't shoot a fight scene. Why does my waist hurt so much?

    He clutched the aching muscle in his waist, turned on the cell phone on the bedside table, and found that it was already seven o'clock.

    Not wanting the topic of #某影帝不得到床床 because of Lumbago# to become a trending topic, he threw off the quilt decisively and got out of bed.

    Opening the curtains, the sunlight from outside came in.

    His gaze swept across the transparent mirror embedded on the wall in the room, and his figure was reflected in it.

    For some reason, the scene at the airport suddenly appeared in my mind, that girl with strange power.

    He put his fingers on his waist hesitantly.

    The light fell on his shoulders, coating his body with a layer of pale golden light. Jiang Yanhen lifted the hem of his clothes, revealing a section of his strong and well-defined belly.

    The mirror surface is clearly visible.

    The five bluish-purple fingerprints printed on the skin of his waist were clearly illuminated.

    Jiang Yanhen, "..."

    It really is, a girl with strange powers.

    ...

    City D, city banquet hall.

    The reporter squatted at the door and got ready to go. After a while, the vehicles gradually approached, and celebrities and entertainers in trailing dresses got out of the vehicles one after another, and the shutter sound continued.

    Web dramas are products of the new era. In this fast-paced world, low-cost, short-run web dramas have become a new force independent of the market.

    This time, the organizer cooperated with major media to hold the "Internet Drama IP Ceremony", which brought together familiar faces, directors, screenwriters, authors of original novels, new actors, and some well-known Internet celebrities who have participated in online dramas over the years. and many more.

    Sister An also helped her get an admission ticket.

    When the original owner first debuted, she won a supporting actress in a big IP Xianxia drama with her outstanding appearance. The character in the drama is very similar to her own personality. She is a weak and beautiful woman who likes to cry and cry, and finally sacrificed in times of crisis. I saved a small world by myself. This plot has attracted many people to love this role.

    The original owner became popular because of this role, and the company took advantage of the heat to help her take on a lot of dramas. Unfortunately, because of her personality, she played other roles with shadows of herself. She played the strong one and became the Virgin Mary. , playing vicious, acting as a fine and contrived woman, playing soft on the outside and strong on the inside, there are only soft, no hard... There are so