Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    ◎Clown◎

    What will happen when the accompaniment suddenly disappears in the middle of singing?

    "Oh oh oh~ nothing looks more like a clown than me~ oh yeah~~"

    This video was edited into a joke by the marketing account and became popular on the Internet.

    Lu Siming became a laughing stock.

    "What to do, Brother Siming, the matter of our relationship has been exposed, and now the whole Internet is scolding." The manager cried, feeling that this time it was completely turned upside down.

    Lu Siming was also in a hurry, "Don't panic! Stop it, keep it up, let the program team clarify for us, and then issue a statement about the lip-syncing, saying that I am not in good condition, and I will go into battle with an illness. Fuck a dedicated person, hurry up, go— —" The

    agent hurried out.

    But it didn't go well.

    "Jia Kaihua! Look at your good deeds! Now the reputation of the show is gone. If you implicate the entire TV station, you will be dismissed!" The

    leader hung up the phone angrily, and Jia Kaihua's head was suddenly covered with dark clouds. , leaving him breathless.

    "Director Jia, why don't we buy some sailors to clear the air?" The assistant gave him advice.

    "What are you doing? Netizens are so easy to fool these days." The

    news of Lu Siming's bribery to get away from the relationship was spread on the Internet, and the program group became notorious all of a sudden. Even the TV station in City A scolded it together. If he didn't show some sincerity about this matter, it would be difficult to fool him.

    Jia Kaihua knocked his head and walked around in the office.

    At this time, Lu Siming's agent came to him and said, "Director Jia, we are willing to pay another two million for this matter. I hope you can clarify it for us. Let's tide over the difficulties together. Do you think it will work?" ?”

    "Money, money, is it a matter of money?" Jia Kaihua was about to bleed internally, but Lu Siming wanted to spend money. , he could see clearly.

    Going out to clarify at this time will undoubtedly add fuel to the fire. Not only will netizens not believe it, but they will scold them even more fiercely.

    At that time, he will not be able to keep Wu Shamao from talking, and maybe he will pay a huge amount of damages.

    At this moment, talking about money is useless.

    Jia Kaihua's attitude was indifferent, and the manager knew it was over, and just as he was sighing, Jia Kaihua's eyes lit up suddenly, "Wait—" The

    manager thought there was a way out, so he hurriedly asked, "Did Director Jia agree?" Jia

    Kaihua snorted coldly, " What do you agree? This matter is caused by you. At this time, you actually came to me for help. I haven’t settled with you yet. If you want to continue to hang out in the circle, you should pack up and admit your mistakes. ! Don't even lose the chance to make a fuss..."

    What? The agent understands now that this is going to cross the river and tear down the bridge.

    "Director Jia, you didn't say anything about this before. If it doesn't make sense, just push it all over our heads?