Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    ◎Heroine ◎

    Xia Ning had such a big scandal and her future was ruined. Qian Haibo broke the contract with her straight away, and he was really relieved afterwards.

    If Xia Ning is really cast in this movie, his directing career can also be over.

    Qian Haibo sighed deeply, and at the same time rejoiced that there was still time to save everything.

    After hesitating for a long time, he finally mustered up the courage to dial the phone, and the other end was quickly connected, and the man's low magnetic voice came over.

    "Hello."

    Qian Haibo gripped the phone tightly, "That inkstone mark..."

    "Well, is there something wrong Director Qian?

    " After typing for a long time, I can't say a single word now.

    Jiang Yanhen interrupted him directly, "I understand your reason for coming, this is our joint efforts, it took a full three months, and I don't want to give up..."

    "So you..." Qian Haibo was pleasantly surprised.

    "It's fine if you want me to act, as long as you promise me one condition."

    Hearing that there is something going on, Qian Haibo hurriedly asked, "You say what you say."

    No matter what the condition is, he will agree to it with all his heart.

    "My heroine, I only want Gu Yuebo."

    Qian Haibo hung up the phone and suddenly covered his mouth. Did he just witness love? Is this what it feels like to eat dog food? So sweet...

    what the hero wants, must be arranged!

    Gu Yuebo's next work was all busy on the post-dubbing of "Legend of Jade", which not only took her more than half a month, but also rejected many announcements.

    Finally finishing the finishing touches, and coming out of the dubbing room, Gu Yuebo noticed a figure following behind him.

    Gu Yuebo frowned slightly, having been with her for three days.

    He didn't show up for a long time.

    Gu Yuebo glanced at the other party calmly, the man quickly lowered the brim of his hat, and turned into the corridor next to him in a slightly flustered footstep.

    She walked at a leisurely pace, and Huo Siyu reported to her the next itinerary.

    Recently, apart from making an appointment with the director, I just read the book...but I haven't found a suitable script.     She stopped, and suddenly raised

    her voice to the back, "Director Qian has been with me for three days, what's the matter?"

, simply took off his hat, "You already knew it was me?"

    "Your goal is so big, you don't know if you don't know, but..." Gu Yuebo asked doubtfully, "I don't know why Director Qian came to me in such a way. ?"

    Director Qian suddenly glanced at Huo Siyu, his eyes became a little hesitant.

    Gu Yuebo understood in an instant, turned his head and looked at Huo Siyu helplessly, knowing that this little girl was holding a grudge, but didn't know that she would do it so soon.

    "Did you stop Director Qian?"

    Huo Siyu pursed his mouth and snorted, "Who made him confused, he can still break the signed contract, his vision