Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    ◎Challenge (included in the V announcement) ◎

    After Tang Wanwan finished speaking, the atmosphere around her suddenly became subtle, and only she didn't realize it.

    Continue to hold her weak airs and ask Yu Zicheng to help her to the place where she received the task.

    But after only two steps, a staff member couldn't help reminding, "Gu Yuebo has already completed the task, and he was the first to complete it..."

    What? Tang Wanwan raised her eyes in disbelief.

    Seeing that she didn't believe it, the staff kindly pointed in the direction.

    Suddenly, a large basket full of white peaches came into sight, and Tang Wanwan's face turned pale all of a sudden.

    At this moment, all her accusations turned into hot slaps on the face.

    Tang Wanwan turned her head, and happened to meet the indifferent gaze of the female star, the calmer the other party was, the more embarrassed she seemed.

    After a long time, she pinched her palms to stabilize herself.

    She evoked a smile and praised hypocritically, "Sister Gu Yuebo is really amazing..."

    Unexpectedly, this compliment seemed to open the door for conversation, and the staff immediately danced and danced.

    "That's right, Gu Yuebo is really powerful. Our machine is not ready yet, but she is lucky enough to climb up. There are 300 white peaches! We asked the villagers here before the show started. It takes more than three hours to pick it up for a grown man, but guess what happened to her!"

    "I'm going, it's too scary, but really, her movements are so beautiful! Just a few strokes, ten or twenty Yes, it's another fifteen minutes, all resolved!"

    "I admire her so much!"

    Tang Wanwan stiffened the corners of her mouth, facing the camera, she could only agree, the journey along the way almost made her sick, Gu Yuebo! You wait for me!

    After receiving the task, she and Yu Zicheng went to their respective task points and started to do the task.

    At this time, the barrage——

    "Gu Yuebo VS Tang Wanwan, Gu Yuebo wins!"

    "A certain fan, let's see, who is holding back and still not admitting it?

    " Yes, maybe I will stand on her side... She is really good at speaking, but I, Sister Bo, am not afraid! I will directly defeat you with my strength!"

    Fans of the program have a straight-up favor for Gu Yuebo, while Tang Wan, who has just been a monster Wan became very unhappy, they didn't belong to any celebrity camp, they belonged to pure passers-by, so naturally they all spoke freely.

    At this time, as soon as these unfavorable words came out for Tang Wanwan, her fans jumped out again to help her clean up the ground.

    "Damn it, I have to say it several times! It wasn't intentional! Wearing high heels is just a little girl's love of beauty, and she insisted on climbing up by herself, so she won't delay the task time! Why do you still hold on to this topic? Also, how did she know that Gu Yuebo had already completed the task? Gu Yuebo said that Tang Wanwan was slow, and said it so harshly, no one can stand it! What? She was wronged, so she can't even say a word of retaliation?"

    "Also, Who are you Gu Yuebo! How do you speak for her? She is a well-known pretender in the circle, she is fake, she is covered with several layers of skin, but the inside is actually rotten!"