Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    ◎Chuxue◎

    With the speeches of this group of rational netizens, the effect is better than directly buying trolls and fan-controlled reviews.

    Huo Siyu was relieved to see more and more people expressing their opinions in the comment area and not being led away by the marketing account.

    Gu Yuebo didn't pay attention to these things, and started to concentrate on reading the script. Seeing that nothing serious happened, Huo Siyu prepared to go back to his room to rest.

    But when he was about to walk to the door, Huo Siyu suddenly remembered, "Oh, by the way, Sister An helped us pick up another variety show, and it was filmed during the break, so it won't delay our filming progress."

    "What? Variety show?" Gu Yuebo asked casually.

    "It's an escape variety show that just came out recently, called "Survival on the Island." Huo Siyu added, "I heard that the program group set up obstacles to let the guests find the exit, and then escape from the island. It shouldn't be It 's too difficult."

    "Yes." Gu Yuebo responded, expressing that he had no objection.

    Seeing her reading the script seriously, Huo Siyu walked out lightly.

    ...

    Hu Moli flipped through the comment area for a long time, and sneered, "Now that you have netizens supporting you, it doesn't mean that you will always have... Gu Yuebo, let's wait and see."

    She had already planned a protracted battle with Gu Yuebo , as long as she has activities and exposure every time, she will send out various press releases to blackmail her. Believe it or not, she will never die if she is disgusting.

    One day, she will pull Gu Yuebo down.

    His fingertips slid across the green face on the screen.

    "Countryside, hehe, you are born so low, even worse than me..." She paused, a playful smile flashed in her eyes, "I heard that Gu Yuebo has a new variety show?"

    Hearing this, the manager jumped from the sofa She jumped up and quickly replied, "Yes, it's the latest escape variety show, "Survival on the Island", what's the matter, Miss? Do you have any orders?"

    Hu Moli raised the corners of her lips, "Is there still a shortage? "

    The manager got stuck, checked his phone, and said, "Ah, it's all here."

    Hu Moli frowned, picked up the cushion on the sofa and threw it at it, "Do you understand, wink, at this time you say I'm Will you arrange for you to die? Is this so difficult?" The

    agent immediately begged for mercy, "Miss, don't make it difficult for the little one? This is a guest selected by the program group, what can I do? Ah!"

    "Tsk, I want to do everything, what's the use of you!" Hu Moli looked at her phone irritably.

    The manager waited for a long time and finally came to Hu Moli's solution.

    "Put in some money, see if you can stuff me in! Hurry up!" Hu Moli transferred 300,000 from her account to him, and the manager quickly responded and went to do it.

    When she left, she was still muttering, as expected of a young lady from a wealthy family, she is really rich and powerful.

    After the agent left, Hu Moli clicked on the text message from the bank to remind her that the balance on it showed only 9.9 yuan, and her face immediately became very ugly.