Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    ◎Dream◎

    Netizens found that Gu Yuebo in the photo was more beautiful than before, and couldn't help but be addicted to it. When they came back to their senses, they had followed her on Weibo.

    I saw that there were only 3 million fans, and it suddenly increased to 3.06 million. It only took five minutes to increase more than 60,000 fans.

    Then, another netizen found a road shooting video.

    "Come and see, there is high energy! There are surprises!"

    Netizens who like to hunt novelty clicked in to watch, and their eyes lit up when they saw it.

    The female star in the video is wearing a crisp black jumpsuit, with straight and slender long legs, and a high-waisted trouser line that outlines a graceful waist.

    She held her head high, looked at the man on the ground contemptuously, and said in a cruel tone, 'Disabled? Then let me let you know what real disability is! At this time, a wave of "

    high energy ahead!" appeared on the video bullet screen.

    Everyone breathed up.

    In the next second, a man's howling burst out in the video, and he could feel severe pain through the screen.

    The man jumped up and ran away.

    "Wow, so handsome!" Netizens exclaimed.

    In the video, Gu Yuebo quickly kept up. Because of the high heels, she couldn't keep up with the speed at the beginning, but she quickly adapted, kicking her legs, swinging her arms, leaping, sprinting...

    the whole person galloped with unimaginable strength .

    It was really hard to imagine that such a weak girl like her could burst out with such strength.

    Netizens were amazed.

    The video is followed, and if you follow it, you lose it. Gu Yuebo's speed is too fast.

    The playback was still going on, and the netizen pulled the progress bar, and the bullet screen appeared again, "High energy ahead." The

    netizen stopped quickly, and Gu Yuebo appeared again in the video. She twisted her eyes, and even took off her high heels and smashed them out.

    "Damn! This woman made me look so handsome!"

    "You can't do this in a few years, right?"

    "Didn't everyone say that Gu Yuebo is a good-for-nothing girl who can't even unscrew the cap of a mineral water bottle? Why all of a sudden? Has it changed so quickly?"

    "Who knows if it's true or not in the entertainment industry? Maybe she's a fierce girl in private."

    Netizens joked, and when the video screen changed, Kong Feifei and others appeared, and the hot search The videos provided by the online marketing account are all connected.

    This video was once again topped by netizens.

    A representative of a class summed it up—"She chases, he runs away, and it's hard for them to fly!" When

    the word Fei comes out, it's wonderful.

    This sentence spread in the comments all of a sudden, and Kong Feifei quickly became the laughing stock of the topic.

    Star entertainment artist lounge.

    "How is it? What did you say about "Jiangshan Qili"?" As soon as the