Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    ◎Confession◎

    Gu Yuebo picked up Jiang Yanhen in his arms, and was about to ask another actor to take him back to the hotel, when Qian Haibo, who was drunk, suddenly winked at her, "What other people are you calling, isn't it just right for you to send him off?" , I don’t worry about other people, don’t worry, I understand, we are all on our own, hehe, you can quickly take them away for me..."

    As soon as Qian Haibo said this, the booing around him grew louder .

    Gu Yuebo didn't know why, but the man in his arms seemed to be starting to feel uncomfortable, his brows were slightly frowned, and his handsome face rubbed unconsciously.

    She glanced around and found that everyone was drinking heavily, with a slightly drunken face, and even Huo Siyu and a few of his subordinates were drinking and guessing.

    She was probably the only one who remained awake in the audience.

    She smiled helplessly, and simply hugged the man in her arms by the waist.

    This scene once again stimulated everyone's eyes, and someone shouted, "I love the sky, Princess Jiangyue hugs me!! I actually saw the Lifetime series!" The

    scene became extremely excited, and someone picked up the wine glass and said, "Oh oh "Called.

    Gu Yuebo didn't care about the carnival behind his back, hugged the man, hurriedly called a car and went to the hotel.

    Jiang Yanhen couldn't wake up, his manager didn't know where he went, and no one could be contacted at the moment, so Gu Yuebo simply took him to the hotel where he was staying.

    Liquor would make him uncomfortable, Gu Yuebo put him on the bed, the man kept frowning, because of the drunkenness, the corners of his eyes were stained pink, and the color of his lips was darker than usual, the bright red color was like rose petals. Her thin lips were pressed tightly together uncomfortably.

    The smell of alcohol emanating from his body continued to seep into the tip of his nose.

    If this situation is not guaranteed, he will vomit at night, Gu Yuebo helped him twist the quilt with some worry, and then went out to buy sober medicine.

    When I came back from buying the medicine, it was already ten o'clock in the evening.

    Filming is progressing very fast recently, Gu Yuebo often stays up all night discussing the plot with Director Qian, she yawned as she entered the room and went to the kitchen of the room to start boiling water.

    While waiting for the water to boil, she went to the bathroom to wash up briefly.

    After packing up, she soaked the hangover medicine and came to the bedside.

    "Jiang Yanhen, wake up." Gu Yuebo pushed him lightly, the man's brow crease deepened, but he didn't wake up.

    Gu Yuebo helped him up, the drunken man's body was soft, afraid that he would slip down, Gu Yuebo simply grabbed his shoulders and let him lean on his body.

    The two sat on the bedside, Gu Yuebo brought the cup to his lips, "Jiang Yanhen, get up and drink the sober medicine     .

    "

It worked, and the man who was still in a drowsy state swallowed obediently.

    Gu Yuebo was overjoyed, and quickly fed him the hangover medicine in the cup.

    After feeding everything, Gu Yuebo put the cup on the bedside table with one hand, and was about to put the man on the bed with the other, when he suddenly rubbed her neck, "Don't go..."