Chapter 71

Chapter 71◎Together◎

    Suddenly, the man suppressed his angry questioning.

    Gu Yuebo quickly let go of his arms, turned his head to look, and was startled for a moment.

    She had never seen Jiang Yanhen lose his composure like this.

    The man's anxiety, sadness, impatience, restlessness, fear...all the emotions were exposed and written on his face without concealment.

    These emotions tugged his heart, and also passed on to the two people present.

    Gu Yuebo has no doubt that if she and He Feng continue to hug each other, it is possible for him to tear He Feng apart.

    He Feng hurriedly explained to him, "Mr. Jiang, don't get me wrong. I just came to say goodbye to Sister Bo. It was just a polite hug, without any other meaning."

    "Talk well, I'll go first."

    He Feng turned and left Go, take a last look at Gu Yuebo, and sincerely bless her in my heart at this moment.

    Realizing that he had misunderstood, Jiang Yanhen restrained his emotions, and his face was a little unnatural.

    "Come in."

    Gu Yuebo glanced at him, seeing that he was still frozen in place, he simply pulled him into the room.

    Seeing her go to the bathroom to wash up, Jiang Yanhen stood there for a while before sitting on the sofa.

    Not long after, Gu Yuebo cleaned up and returned to the living room.

    The two sat side by side quietly, neither of them spoke.

    The atmosphere of silence can easily lead to deep thinking.

    Gu Yuebo suddenly realized that the problem that he had been thinking about all night had been completely resolved in just an instant.

    She thought, if Jiang Yanhen was a passing visitor in her life trajectory, how would she feel?

    Gu Yuebo substituted for a little bit, and felt a strong reluctance in his heart.

    That's right, she couldn't bear him to be just a passer-by, and she couldn't bear him to leave her.

    Scenes of past experiences played back in his mind, and Gu Yuebo found that Jiang Yanhen had been carefully liking her in his own way.

    Not hot, but enough to go deep into the heart.

    In fact, at the moment when he confessed his love last night, she had already heard her heart clearly. The joy and heartbeat at that moment cannot be deceived, but it was too sudden, which made her panic.

    Gu Yuebo held her heart that was beating faster. She grew up in the last days. She has experienced all kinds of human relationships and sophistication, and she has a thorough understanding of human nature, but she has never experienced love, and she doesn't know what it's like. , Sometimes even the boundaries between men and women are forgotten, let alone let her fall in love.

    But now...

    Gu Yuebo glanced at Jiang Yanhen who had become extremely nervous beside him, pursed his lips and smiled lightly.

    This doesn't feel like a bad idea.

    "You..."

    "You..."

    "You speak first..."

    "You speak first..." The

    two voices overlapped again, and Gu Yuebo smiled, and after a pause, he said, "You should speak first. "