Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    ◎"Friend"◎

    After Xia Ning came out of Qian Haibo's studio, the phone in his bag rang.

    She took out her mobile phone and saw the caller ID on it, and there was a hint of charm in Shui Lingling's big eyes.

    "Hey, Director Qi~" Xia Ning's voice was sweet and sweet, and she started acting coquettishly when facing the phone, "Director Qi is really good, he made Qian Haibo compromise with just one sentence, I really love you, mua~" the

    phone call The man in the room was made all over by her soft voice, and immediately sent an ambiguous invitation on the phone, "Then, come to my villa tonight?"

    Xia Ning chuckled, "Okay, I miss you too It's over." The

    two chattered on the phone again before Director Qi hung up the phone in satisfaction.

    Gu Yuebo got off the plane and suddenly received a call from Qian Haibo.

    "I'm sorry, Xiao Gu, something happened to me. Hey, I can't explain too much to you. In short, I have to reconsider the selection of the heroine, so I'm sorry, our contract is void, and the liquidated damages I'll call you later..."

    Qian Haibo bit the bullet and apologized deeply, and sighed heavily on the phone after speaking.

    "Although I don't know the reason, I still regret not being able to cooperate with Director Qian. Now that Director Qian has a better candidate, I wish you all the best. The box office is a big hit, and liquidated damages are fine. After all, there is no I have nothing to lose, thank you Director Qian." The

    female star was polite and polite, and Qian Haibo felt guilty again, but now the deal is done and there is no way to change it.

    He said sorry again, and both parties hung up the phone.

    Gu Yuebo returned to the crew and told Huo Siyu about it.

    As soon as the little girl heard it, she complained fiercely, "Isn't it? Why is Qian Haibo like this? Is it such a joke to sign a contract? It's too unreliable to change your mind when you say it!"

    "His script this time It's really good, and it's normal to have a lot of competition..." Gu Yuebo thought for a while and said.

    "But it's too much fun to do this. I ran all the way to City A, and it turned out to be a waste of fun!" Huo Siyu was still annoyed.

    Gu Yuebo didn't think any more, changed into costumes and continued filming.

    When Qian Haibo bit the bullet again and told Jiang Yanhen the news, it was already past ten o'clock in the evening.

    Jiang Yanhen went straight to his studio.

    "Why didn't you choose Gu Yuebo? Didn't you already sign the contract?" There was a storm in the man's dark eyes.

    Qian Haibo was afraid that he would get angry, so he hesitated all afternoon before talking to him at this time. Seeing his aggressiveness, he knew that this matter would be difficult to pass without an explanation.

    "Yanhen, don't be angry, I know it's rude for me to change my mind, but I can't help it. Director Qi has helped me a lot, and I owe him a favor. Now he introduces actors, and I can't refuse at all. Ah..."

    "Public is public, private is private, you owe him something, do you have to use this method to repay it?"

    "No, I..." Qian Haibo wanted to struggle for a few words, but Jiang Yanhen broke down again. cut him off.