Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    ◎Extra Charming Idol◎

    After the two received their certificates in a flash, except for Gu Tingye who had some criticisms, the other parents unanimously expressed their congratulations.

    At the same time, Jiang Yanhen also publicly bid farewell to the entertainment industry temporarily.

    This news caused quite a stir in the circle. Some people regretted it deeply, while others praised Jiang Yanhen for doing what a man should do, being responsible and courageous.

    After the initial shock, Jiang Yanhen's fans gradually understood his brother's intentions.

    They cried and left messages on Weibo, saying that even if they are not in the circle in the future, they will still follow in his footsteps and support him silently behind his back.

    In Jiang Yanhen's future life trajectory, there is a faint shadow left.

    Jiang Yanhen, who was gradually fading from everyone's sight, began to get mixed up in the business circle, making financial headlines from time to time.

    The handsome man is still as cold and noble as ever, but under the polishing of the mall, he has become more mature and stable, with infinite charm.

    He took care of Gu's and Jiang's in a prosperous way, all the companies under him are running in an orderly manner, and the daily capital flow is even hundreds of millions of transactions. Gu Tingye's dissatisfaction with the two people's rapid marriage has also been smoothed over.

    Jiang Yanhen appeared on financial newspapers more and more frequently, and there was a faint tendency to become the top business circle in Beijing.

    And the fans who have been silently paying attention once again lamented his brother's ability and means, no matter which circle he is in, he is still the most dazzling star.

    ...

    After filming the TV series "Music of Youth", Gu Yuebo returned to Beijing to complete the wedding ceremony with Jiang Yanhen.

    The two gave themselves a month off and went abroad for their honeymoon.

    When Jiang Yanhen officially moved to the mall, Gu Yuebo also turned around and devoted himself to his own business.

    After the initial tempering period, Jiang Yanhen began to pursue his wife after he worked steadily in the company. No matter which crew Gu Yuebo went to, he would switch his work to an online mode and follow her everywhere.

    Sometimes Gu Yuebo feels sorry for him, but he just shakes his head, "I am happy to see you every day, no matter how hard I work."

    Time flies, and the two have been together for five years.

    During this period, apart from filming, Gu Yuebo spent time with Jiang Yanhen at home, living a simple and romantic life.

    "I have an interview today, I have to go to the company early to prepare." Gu Yuebo stood up and leaned against the bed, her slender figure was lazily outlined in the creamy white camisole.

    Jiang Yanhen was resting on her bent legs, her cold and handsome face was a bit blurred, Gu Yuebo's fingers lightly ran through his short rough hair.

    Gu Yuebo, who is now thirty years old, has long since shed the childish charm of a girl, and her eyes are full of charm and charm.

    Jiang Yanhen was fascinated for a moment, Gu Yuebo called him a few times but didn't respond, he was suddenly amused, "It's been five years? Haven't seen enough?"