Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    ◎Filming◎

    After the audition, Gu Yuebo's outstanding performance was appreciated by the director and the staff present.

    After that, someone led the way and took her to the dressing room.

    After putting on makeup and costumes, you are ready to start shooting.

    The makeup artist was assigned by the crew, and after Gu Yuebo sat down, a makeup artist opened a pile of cosmetics.

    The other party picked brown, light brown and other dark-colored powder cakes, and Gu Yuebo glanced at them, but didn't care.

    After Huo Siyu came in, he suddenly stopped and said sharply, "What are you doing?" The

    makeup artist paused, and the eyebrow pencil almost crooked

    . After a few brush strokes, the makeup artist snorted, "Is love going to change."

    Then she put away her makeup bag and left.

    Horth stomped his feet in a tone of voice.

    Gu Yuebo opened his eyes and looked at a dark face in the mirror, feeling a little dazed, as if he had returned to the end of the world.

    Under the scorching sun and harsh environment with unpredictable wind and rain, the skin will not be good, it is dark and dry, but it is many times worse than this makeup.

    "Sister Bobo, this makeup artist is too much! Isn't this intentional bullying?" Huo Siyu put the handbag on the table with a bang, "I found out, the assistant director is a relationship with the investor , It’s just a casual job, I usually hang out in the crew when I have nothing to do, the salary is not missed, I like to use chicken feathers as arrows, and love to toss people.”

    “Lin Xiuer in the crew was arranged by him... Some background, it is said that Director Guan is very fond of this girl. The protagonist is not very satisfied, but because of the investor's relationship, it's hard to say anything."     "The assistant director usually has a good relationship with Director Guan, but this time he deliberately made things difficult for you, probably because he wanted to give you a bad impression and make you lose your temper in the future." Lin Xiu'er is a little short in front of her, so that she can perform in front of Guan Dao." Huo Siyu's brain moved quickly, and he figured out the relationship within a few strokes.

    "Ah, yes, then they must have arranged for the makeup artist. This is too narrow-minded!"

    Huo Siyu flipped through the cleansing oil from his bag, anxious and angry.

    Gu Yuebo was thoughtful, and tapped the script with his fingertips.

    At this time, the scene manager shouted outside, "Are you ready? The filming is about to start! Come in quickly!"

    "What should I do?"

    Gu Yuebo looked at her calmly from the mirror, "Don't worry, I'm here, Besides, this kind of makeup is more in line with the characters in the play." The

    calm voice surprisingly calmed her down, and Huo Siyu stared at each other, and was suddenly shocked by the current appearance of the female star.

    Obviously the transformation was not good-looking, and she couldn't even see the original delicate face, but her heart beat faster at that moment just now.

    It turns out that there are really people who can look good-looking without looking at their faces.

    Huo Siyu came back to his senses, Gu Yuebo had already walked to the door.