Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    ◎Bogo◎

    The weather after the beginning of spring is warm and cold at the same time. The not-so-hot sun shines through the clouds, so light that there is no warmth to be found, and the wind blowing is still cold.

    Cui Xue stood on the side of the road, shrinking her shoulders, she turned her head and asked the staff next to her, "When will Yuebo come?"

    "Eight o'clock." She raised her watch and looked at the time, "Soon, Xiao Cui will come again soon." Wait."

    "Okay."

    Today's session is a romantic date, Cui Xue didn't wear much, she was only wearing a woolen coat with a thin gauze skirt inside, she looked good, but she couldn't resist the cold, standing on the side of the road was nothing. After a while, the snow-white face was blown red, and the nose was also red, looking a little pitiful.

    The fans on the barrage felt a little distressed.

    "Why isn't Boge here yet? It's not a gentleman to ask girls to wait!"

    "The other male guests have picked up the female guests, but Boge is late, and I will deduct 10 points from her!"

    "Although, but still I really want to see Bogo play! Hahaha or..." The

    wind blows the leaves and rustles, the camera sweeps a circle on the yellowed leaves, and then slowly advances, the shadow of a bicycle appears at the end of the road, followed by The cool figure coming from riding a bicycle.

    Her eyebrows are like black, her eyes are like water, but there is an indestructible determination in her eyes, which makes her strong and sassy.

    Gu Yuebo was wearing a black slim windbreaker with a white shirt inside and a slender tie. Her hair was not deliberately made into a man, but long and loose. She wore high heels and had a strong aura, not like a male guest, but like a woman Overlord.

    She hurriedly got out of the car in front of Cui Xue, "I'm sorry, there was an accident on the road of the program team, which delayed a lot of time. I was afraid you would wait too long, so I just asked passers-by to borrow a bicycle and rushed over."

    Cui Xue looked at her in surprise, holding her face shyly, "Oh, Yuebo, you are so handsome!"

    Gu Yuebo touched the top of her hair amusedly, "Xiaoxue is still so cute."

    "Thank you for coming, it's worth the wait no matter how long I wait." Cui Xue hugged her directly, rubbing her small face in her arms, Gu Yuebo touched her cold little hands, and frowned immediately, "Your hands are so cold... ..."

    Gu Yuebo quickly grabbed her two hands, put them in his palms and covered them, "Stop standing here, I'll take you to find a place to sit."

    Cui Xue responded with a smile, and Gu Yuebo mentioned her bag, and then embraced her shoulders, and the two entered the nearby shopping mall together.

    ——"Holy shit! I originally thought that these two would become sisters if they played together, but it turned out that I lost, and Boge is very good at it..."

    "Ahhh! So sweet! My God, how could it be so sweet? , I got it!"

    "What kind of fairy love is this (not) Boge is so spoiled! I got Xueyue cp!"

    There are a total of 4 groups of love cps in the show, and today each male guest received 500 yuan of dating funds, As an appointment cost today.

    The male guests are all well-known male stars in the circle. Although their daily necessities are not luxurious, they are all exquisite. Now the program team only sends them 500 yuan for a date, which really makes them feel a bit cheap.