Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    ◎The road to growth◎

    Jiang Ying stood there retching for a long time, and finally ran towards the nearby shopping mall covering her mouth.

    The place was finally quiet.

    Yu Zicheng smiled dejectedly at her, "I'm letting you see a joke, Jiang Ying is poisonous, and she speaks very badly, so I can't really argue with her... Otherwise..." At

    this point, she covered her earphones again He lowered his voice and said, "Her fans are very defensive and capable of tearing apart, and they are also cunning. They won't say anything about you on the public face, and even praise you. After the show, they changed their faces. The Lord suffered a little grievance, so I kept it in my heart, and then complained online, as if I was targeting her, it was really annoying..."

    Yu Zicheng complained to her, "Besides, she still learns You."

    "Like me?" Gu Yuebo raised his eyebrows.

    Yu Zicheng nodded without saying a word, "Yes, I learned from you to collapse the character and just be yourself. She was originally a cute girl with vitality. I don't know what stimulated her. She changed as soon as she wanted to, and she was also very poisonous. But her company's marketing Well done, the fan circle is so strong, this kind of superficially said that the collapse of the human design is actually still messing with the human design, it is really disgusting..."

    Gu Yuebo thought deeply, then lowered his head and said in a warm voice, " From this point of view, you have suffered a lot from her these past few days."

    Yu Zicheng looked up at her, her eyes turned red instantly, she was far away from home, Gu Yuebo was the only friend beside her, but she had to be busy with filming , there are very few opportunities to meet her, and she doesn't dare to disturb her rashly. Yu Zicheng is lonely. Even if she wants to change herself, she is still so fragile when facing things.

    But at this moment, she suddenly realized that she was not alone.

    Gu Yuebo was always behind her.

    Right within her reach.

    "Revenge for revenge, revenge for grievances, let's not be polite to her later!" Gu Yuebo suddenly stared in one direction ahead.

    From a distance of not too far, Jiang Ying felt a cold gaze shot at her.

    Jiang Ying clenched her fists tightly, she thought about it carefully, how could there be such a coincidence, why did a dog pee on the ground, and it happened to be where the sweet potato fell.

    Obviously, she was tricked!

    hateful!

    She lost her composure in front of the camera. A hot search of this nature can be posted without buying it. If you think about it with your toes, you can know what kind of hot entries will appear on the Internet.

    Jiang Ying's guess was right, and now it's posted on the Internet #江玉飞论小论论坛 Pick up sweet potatoes stained with dog urine and eat them! #All

    kinds of joking comments filled the comment area.

    "Hahaha I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh, but I still can't help it! Hahaha good society is dead!"

    "Thank you, I'm afraid of waste, so eat first as a respect, Jiang Ying eat shit.jpg"

    "Hahaha upstairs action Hurry up, this emoticon pack is so sandy! I accept it!"